What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Dolphins ~ Sat 3pm

yy_cheng

Coach
I reckon we'll likely return to Hodgson starting, unless the neck injury is worse than it appears.

On the same kinda note as @emjaycee above, just because Hands has been playing 80 doesn't mean playing 80 week in week out is ideal.

It's also hard to imagine that if we are gonna carry cover for hooker on the bench that we replace a genuine hooker with a makeshift one in the likes of say Asi as has been suggested
I reckon this too hodgo will come back into the team. I think ba wants his knwledge and experience there for the tough matches in particular the finals

84 Baby

Referee
I reckon we'll likely return to Hodgson starting, unless the neck injury is worse than it appears.

On the same kinda note as @emjaycee above, just because Hands has been playing 80 doesn't mean playing 80 week in week out is ideal.

It's also hard to imagine that if we are gonna carry cover for hooker on the bench that we replace a genuine hooker with a makeshift one in the likes of say Asi as has been suggested
Stop trolling

Gronk

Staff member
I reckon this too hodgo will come back into the team. I think ba wants his knwledge and experience there for the tough matches in particular the finals
More like rookie Hands can't play 80 mins for an extended period.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Maybe we'll run out:

16. Matterson - starting and playing similar role as last week
7, Moses - starts and partners Asi until halftime
8. Paulo - should be fresh enough to start, and play reduced minutes in the middle rotation
6. Asi - comes on after 20mins and stays on

Matterson then starts second half running out alongside Asi in the "halves", Moses maybe comes back on for the final 20min if needed?

Stevie

Bench
You would think we win this and win well. I’d expect Moses to be on fire he’ll want to stamp a big performance after Origin.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Kings Beach is just down the road from SCS. It's a sign for Gutho.
Nice

Never been the sunny coast.

Would have been a great weekend and arvo at the footy i reckon for those that go.

A shame poor Reedy misses out playing being a local junior up there.

Oh well I hope he is enjoying his drive daily to Belmore & Lakemba.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I expect that Felise Kaufusi will try and injure half our squad as usual.
Bennett may pull him into the line.

I don't think he was happy last time he has missed what 7 games this year through suspension.

Considering what he got away with at Melbourne the NRL is 6 years behind the times with him

Latest posts