What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Dolphins ~ Sat 3pm

oldmancraigy

Coach
I am not having a dig at Waqa - but assuming he plays, and assuming it's not due to someone else being injured, or suspended....who does he come in for?

Penisini is our first choice centre, and rightfully so.

Simonsson has been fantastic in the 4.

Sivo has a mortgage on one wing.

And Russell has been very, very good on the wing.
Obviously you would play Waqa at fullback for defensive safety and good decision making. This is not even questionable.

Must mean gutho is shuffling to the halves.

yy_cheng

Coach
Obviously you would play Waqa at fullback for defensive safety and good decision making. This is not even questionable.

I reckon if the trainer touches his head, no one will be suspicious if waqa was to go for an hia.

Om the opposition 5rh tackle we hia him out

But in all honesty if a centre or winger goes down, hes probably next man up

Eelementary

Post Whore

Gutho would be wasted in the halves, tbh.

Arthur is taking the piss if he doesn't move Paulo to the wing, Gutherson to prop, RCG to 5/8, Blake to hooker, and Matterson to fullback.

I mean ffs - does he even know how to coach????

Eelementary

Post Whore
Seriously, though - assuming Waqa is fit, and that he walks back into the side, which unlucky player misses out?

I mean, I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world if Sivo missed out - he's too lazy for a modern winger, for mine.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Perhaps the 2nd part of your sentence isn't necessary?

The club just bought him a one way ticket. No care for whether he gets another gig, as long as he doesn't come back??
True, but if it's signed sealed and delivered before 30 June, maybe we can use some of his saved wage toward our cap in the current season?

Latest posts