What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Dolphins ~ Sat 3pm

Eelementary

Post Whore
Geez, I hope Waqa doesnt need to play.
Someone on here said he would never be picked in FG again but he is getting closer and closer since his return from injury.

I am not having a dig at Waqa - but assuming he plays, and assuming it's not due to someone else being injured, or suspended....who does he come in for?

Penisini is our first choice centre, and rightfully so.

Simonsson has been fantastic in the 4.

Sivo has a mortgage on one wing.

And Russell has been very, very good on the wing.

Eelogical

Referee
I am not having a dig at Waqa - but assuming he plays, and assuming it's not due to someone else being injured, or suspended....who does he come in for?

Ball boy and sand bucket duties.

TheParraboy

Staff member

Could fill the void on the bench aka Jakob Arthur last year?

*runs fast out of the forum*

Get to Redcliffe to Townsville where his luggage goes in an hour? I don't know what you're smoking...

Oh yes I do, it must be 'tryingtoohardjuana'!

emjaycee

Coach
Get to Redcliffe to Townsville where his luggage goes in an hour? I don't know what you're smoking...

Oh yes I do, it must be 'tryingtoohardjuana'!
The game tomorrow is on the Sunshine Coast (not Redcliffe), so if Waqa ends up at Redcliffe, he can get to the game in about an hour.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
We will rip the dolphin shit out of these merkins and then snap a cable in Wayne Bennett's crooked gob.

The game tomorrow is on the Sunshine Coast (not Redcliffe), so if Waqa ends up at Redcliffe, he can get to the game in about an hour.
Yes, you made that point and I thanked you for picking up my mistake...

But the next post or few were about Waqa (or his luggage) going to Townsville, where he could sign up with the Cowboys and not return.

Latest posts