What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Knights - Sat 29th - The Brian Smith shield

hindy111

Post Whore
Not against Boods getting a run but like Blaize neither are ready. Both should not of had to debut until sometime next season.
You have guys who are physically developed by a young age and guys who aren't. Neither of these two are there yet.
Best of luck to them both. We have nothing to lose but if the club was running better they'd have played a full season in NSW cup first. It isn't like either was killing it and you just couldn't hold them back.

Parra Pride

Referee
If I was BA I’d be in Matt’s ear all week ‘f**k those merkins Matty, if you loved your dad you’d sandbag ‘em for me Matty.’

Good to see Hands retained as starting/majority hooker, with no Lussick to f**k things up. We're out of contention so it's ok to give MA some limited exposure as a top grade sub (so long as he doesn't get knocked senseless like in the trial.

Shame we don't have Hopgood and Tuilagi available, and I guess it makes sense for Ofa and Lane to be next up into the starting side accordingly... leaving Maka and Matto on the bench for the middle rotations, and Doorey promoted to the bench (in case Lane gets shifted to middle too).

No Lussick... but still Knights by 14 at home against our pea hearts.

I think the Maka v Moretti (or Greig) question comes down to tackle effectiveness, but will defer to our resident stats expert to provide support for - or argue against 😂

JokerEel

Coach
He missed a few crucial tackles last week.

Doreey is the bloke who deserves a shot before him. Especially now edge man Kelma is MIA.

Pass Doorey is not the droid you are looking for....

Would have rather the club give Guymer a run...

Latest posts