What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Knights - Sat 29th - The Brian Smith shield

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yeah nah. Hands just isn't that good. He's 26 next birthday
I assume you made a typo here.

As I was confused when you say he is 26 here I didn't think he was that old.

But he isn't turning 26 until December 2025.

That's another year and a half away.

He hasn't even got to his 25th birthday yet.

Incorrect

Coach
I assume you made a typo here.

As I was confused when you say he is 26 here I didn't think he was that old.

But he isn't turning 26 until December 2025.

That's another year and a half away.

He hasn't even got to his 25th birthday yet.

Unsourced content like that you have just highlighted should not be tolerated...

hindy111

Post Whore
Hands doesn't have a money ball or a short kick. So he might have good service and can tackle, but his bag of tricks is pretty much empty.

Agree with Robson, he was tough and often engaged the line (got the markers interested) before shifting.

Hamds has a good frame, is nippy and can tackle. MA might be crafty but a guy like Liam Martin or Leota runs at him and they'll send him into space.
Imo he physically isn't ready. Maybe 2025 I hope he does well. His size is a worry

Gronk

Staff member
Hamds has a good frame, is nippy and can tackle. MA might be crafty but a guy like Liam Martin or Leota runs at him and they'll send him into space.
Imo he physically isn't ready. Maybe 2025 I hope he does well. His size is a worry
I never mentioned MA in that post. So you answered a different thing again.

Gronk

Staff member
Club profile has 2nd December.

I think the club would know what his date of birth is over some website.

View attachment 90231
yikes.gif
@madunit

Gazzamatta

Coach
I liked that defence, or lack their of, has at least been highlighted during player interviews. Thats rare. Im expecting improvement.

Latest posts