What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Roosters - Arthur Beeston Shield !

84 Baby

Referee
Also there’s only one game that truly matters and is anyone really going to care/remember how a team got there?

T.S Quint

Coach
We are clearly one of the best five teams in the comp at the moment. We’re we fit into that hierarchy won’t really be evident until we play some more teams in that top five.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We are clearly one of the best five teams in the comp at the moment. We’re we fit into that hierarchy won’t really be evident until we play some more teams in that top five.
I don't think it will be truly evident until the end of the regular season. I will be placing my finals bets based on points differential only.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
2pe1m2.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
I actually think we've had an easy draw as well. That said, I think we're a better chance of winning the comp than I did in the pre-season.

Yes but Penriths has been softer.

Storm have faced Penrith,Parra,Rooster and after this week Souths x 2.

Problem is what's a hard game if it isn't against the top 5 sides or Canberra in Canberra?
Perhaps Titans on the GC.

hindy111

Post Whore
It looks like every top 5 side plays each other twice. Anyone able to double check?

hindy111

Post Whore
With a few more injuries I just can't see the Roosters winning it come finals.

Souths,Storm,Panthers and Eels are the ones who will fight it out I feel.
Of the 4 who has most improvement? I'd say Eels.

We've never had our strike centre. Not once had our best forward pack.
Our 5/8 can only improve and same goes for Jnr Paulo who's forms been down. Plus Mattersons missed most the season so far.I reckon we are playing very average and still winning 13+ If things click we are a real shot.

Unsure if Panthers and Storm will just go up another gear. It is possible. And Souths do have a talented squad.

Manly might be able to make some noise if everyone stayed fit. I like that side.

Incorrect

Coach
With a few more injuries I just can't see the Roosters winning it come finals.

Souths,Storm,Panthers and Eels are the ones who will fight it out I feel.
Of the 4 who has most improvement? I'd say Eels.

We've never had our strike centre. Not once had our best forward pack.
Our 5/8 can only improve and same goes for Jnr Paulo who's forms been down. Plus Mattersons missed most the season so far.I reckon we are playing very average and still winning 13+ If things click we are a real shot.

Unsure if Panthers and Storm will just go up another gear. It is possible. And Souths do have a talented squad.

Manly might be able to make some noise if everyone stayed fit. I like that side.
Agree Re Manly.

If they ever manage to get their full strength team on the park towards the back end of the season, I reckon they go close matching the top 5 sides.

Latest posts