What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday.

sladden road

Juniors
f**k, this is going to be a big one fellow idiots.

Does Fitz make The Next Immortal 6 (also known as TFI..the future Immortal) and put Nacho on the bench.

Does Fitz roll the dice and go with a four forward bench? . IMO this is the easy way out of not addressing the 6/7 conundrum. TFI to 18.

Does the big nut get rested ?
Does BHU come in (hope not).
Does Tuks get a run ?

There is only one certainty.

MOROKO must play.

Having watched the Newtown Jets in the flesh last Sunday I'd like to see Tuks in the team in place of Tom Hazleton, who looked totally busted on Saturday. Tuks had a great game. BHU is way off the pace, he was doing the bare minimum last Sunday.

Otherwise I'd be making minimal changes unless injuries dictated them.

Mako-Ver

Juniors
Well BHU played like he was avoiding getting hurt. Maybe in the plan all along? IMO we need speed around the ruck to stop their inside running game around their spine, which is white hot. & I don;t know who will be marking Dearden(outside shoulder of Hinze or Trindall), but if they fall for a dummy, swear words will be said.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Jesse still in doubt
Sione still in doubt
Trindall 6 Hynes 7 no doubt
Doubt he names Tuks in the 17
If Jesse fit, bench no doubt would be Sifa, Jack, Royce and Tommy
Big doubt on whether DA retains his place
No doubt Klein or Sutton ref

sladden road

Juniors
Well BHU played like he was avoiding getting hurt. Maybe in the plan all along? IMO we need speed around the ruck to stop their inside running game around their spine, which is white hot. & I don;t know who will be marking Dearden(outside shoulder of Hinze or Trindall), but if they fall for a dummy, swear words will be said.
Yeah, I’m worried about the speed the Hauk Tuah girls play at. They attack the ruck like a Alabama mid 20s hot blonde spitting on a dick.

Shit.

Last edited:

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Having watched the Newtown Jets in the flesh last Sunday I'd like to see Tuks in the team in place of Tom Hazleton, who looked totally busted on Saturday. Tuks had a great game. BHU is way off the pace, he was doing the bare minimum last Sunday.

Geez you're game watching the footy starkers Tom!

If Katoa is out it has to be Stonestreet
He can't pick DA on the wing.
The team will be same otherwise with Jesse back in.
Talakai to bench and Hazelton will drop off.
The coach will go down the same.path

DJDL

First Grade

Only issue with that is Tommy plays 30+ minutes.
I don't think Tuku has that in him yet, particularly at NRL finals intensity.

Latest posts