What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list V Panthers

Dragonbaal

Juniors
grants gone to souffs hasnt he? another one we could have picked up, always liked him and should be in SOO ahead of that waste of space Tamou (yeah bro)

TheFrog

Coach
No actually you were sort of right. They gave him permission to talk to other clubs, but when the salary cap rules were changed that was all rescinded.

Minh

First Grade
If our forwards can get over the top of the Panthers pack then yes we are a chance.

TruSaint

Referee
If our forwards can get over the top of the Panthers pack then yes we are a chance.

Correct.
Good home advantage, leading the comp, Sowie pumped, anything could happen.
Jamie has to be careful, he has orchestrated most games this year well, he cant let emotions get the better of him.
Same goes with Benji.
Salivating match up.

Watch out for Soward and his finger guns he might think he's doing a hoppa stoppa or just finger pop a couple of butt holes thats real butt hurt.

Minh

First Grade
This would be one of the bigger wins in recent memory if the boys get up. Still feeling we are live underdogs.

Dragonbaal

Juniors
I would say we are raging outsiders but in a two horse race anything is possible-have to tighten our defence up around the ruck and on the goal line and stop giving away stupid penalties piggy backing teams out of their own territory if we happen to have the kicking game to get them down there in the first place!!

There, thats all we have to do Lol

TruSaint

Referee
I would say we are raging outsiders but in a two horse race anything is possible-have to tighten our defence up around the ruck and on the goal line and stop giving away stupid penalties piggy backing teams out of their own territory if we happen to have the kicking game to get them down there in the first place!!

There, thats all we have to do Lol

Simple...
Saints by 8 ( Like Minh said ).
Benji to have a blinder.
Frizell first try scorer.
Widdop 6 from 6.
Over and out.

PS if any of the above do not come to fruition, please send complaints to Jim Beam Inc.

Minh

First Grade
Simple...
Benji to have a blinder.
Widdop 6 from 6.
Over and out.

PS if any of the above do not come to fruition, please send complaints to Jim Beam Inc.

:lol:, yep exactly what he said.;-)

Minh

First Grade
To put in perspective I think we were paying around $3 for a win against the Rabbitohs and close to $5 against this mob. Personally I think this one is a more winnable game than that Rabbitohs game a fortnight ago. I was tipping us to win because some genius from the Panthers forum came on here saying we'd get pumped. Anyway if all goes well this could be a turning point style victory for the season, as long as they compete hard and well is all I'd ask for.

Dragonbaal

Juniors
Simple...
Benji to have a blinder.
Widdop 6 from 6.
Over and out.

Im in the company of Jim right now and its going down a treat!!

Latest posts