What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list vs Dragons

hindy111

Post Whore
Not long ago Cook and McInnes were nobodies.

These hookers are off contract. Who here is actually waaay better that Reedy ? Remembering that if we pick up Segayaro etcwe will need to pay 2 or 3 times what we’d pay Reedy. I would not think that Luke will leave NZ, but shudder to think what you’d need to pay to get him.

View attachment 22159

Rheed is confident. I like that. And he seems like a real merkin. I also thinknwe need that. Plays well.
3 ticks for me

TheParraboy

Staff member
Aitken has been woefull in defence for the dragons recently, his confidence would be shot

Hopefully Githo/Jenko can rip in that area...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Sorry, I know I'm 24 hours behind ( too much going on in the big cats forums), but this has to be the winner. Well done @Barry O'Speedwagon.
Unless you are this guy then you have no business announcing any winners.

s3-news-tmp-77017-john_west--default--5262.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
I reckon Saints will win and win well.
Also predicting some criticism on here after game

Nostradamus picks that one of the comps favs will win against the team coming last and our forum will melt down like it does every week after a loss. :rolleyes:

hindy111

Post Whore
I like that nickname Gronk.

I can see far more clear now since my spiritual enlightenment.

I am now mr 88%

Latest posts