What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list vs Dragons

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
The kid goes alright.

Back on topic of the team list vs Dragons
What I really want to know is why nobody has suggested Taka could fill in at 6 in a pinch??

Do you mean as a back up in case of injury? If so he obviously could easily (and wouId if we are desperate) but it wouId stuff up our forward rotation.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I don't recall Taka being obviously lazy last week. Also his pass to Mennings for the "no try" was sublime. I reckon he had a pretty good game. Hopefully he can cement a bench position, other than as a starter to show his worth.
BA seems to now prioritise tall timber and Taka fills that requirement. Less minutes for Taka could be a masterstroke.

84 Baby

Referee
I don't recall Taka being obviously lazy last week. Also his pass to Mennings for the "no try" was sublime. I reckon he had a pretty good game. Hopefully he can cement a bench position, other than as a starter to show his worth.
BA seems to now prioritise tall timber and Taka fills that requirement. Less minutes for Taka could be a masterstroke.
Taka's probably has never been attack or even tackling. It's when the play goes past him, he acts like he's running underwater

Eelementary

Post Whore

We all know what you get from Taka - a hard-running player, with plenty of skill, but not much speed, agility, or game smarts.

But I, for one, love the bloke.

We all know what you get from Taka. Someone who rushes out of the defensive line and misses his target 9 times out of 10, conceding many tries. A totally useless prick. I for 1 cant stand the guy lol.
Sorry Ele.

Gronk

Staff member
We all know what you get from Taka - a hard-running player, with plenty of skill, but not much speed, agility, or game smarts.

But I, for one, love the bloke.

I like him off the bench. He might struggle to get a game next year. If does play, it means that we have injuries and he will be very handy.

Just remember that guys like Taka might actually look to go to UK now, rather be a top 21 guy.

Gazzamatta

Coach
We all know what you get from Taka. Someone who rushes out of the defensive line and misses his target 9 times out of 10, conceding many tries. A totally useless prick. I for 1 cant stand the guy lol.
Sorry Ele.
Maybe less minutes is a positive re his obvious fatigue. I reckon Taka has some strong points but these are generally over shadowed by his weaknesses. Less minutes may produce more highs and less lows.

Latest posts