What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list vs Panthers thread - Rnd 11

Bazal

Post Whore
My guess is dropped.
Edit: I looked it up concussion protocol.
How many times now has he been concussed?

f**ken heaps.

It's clearly affecting his game too. And it's getting to the stage where he will need to look at where his career goes pretty soon

Noise

Coach
Well we could always put French on the wing...

Taka has been horrible all year.

I'm no fan of Taka but if it's a choice between George Jennings in the team and Taka, I pick Taka every time. Also moving Fergo to the centres weakens ones position to take a punt on another.

Salmon and Taka centres, Hoffman and Fergo wings.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm no fan of Taka but if it's a choice between George Jennings in the team and Taka, I pick Taka every time. Also moving Fergo to the centres weakens ones position to take a punt on another.

Seems that while Dylan Brown is in limbo Salmon is being given some time at six, which is where we'll need him most.

I'm not so keen on Ferguson at centre but without Mennings I don't think we can name a three quarter line thats objectively better than that. Gennings has fewer brain explosions than Taka if anything

IFR33K

Coach

Everyone keeps raving on about salmon as a centre but he continues to get overlooked. I don’t like the look of that side!

T-Boon

Coach
I would prefer Gutherson to centre for French at fullback rather than what BA has done.
So:
1. French
2. Sik
3. Guth
4. Tak (final warning)
5. Ferg
6. Salmon
7. Moses

In the back 3, Fergo is a lot more important than Guth who does not contribute to getting sets off to a good start.

Kornstar

Coach
With Sivo back and Fergo in the team and the ineffectiveness of the last 2 players in the 6 jersey should we slot French in at fullback and Gutho to 6 until Brown comes back?

French can only work when we don’t need him to ruck it out and with those 2 big bodies there maybe it is worth a try and we can use his speed!

Maybe if the team doesn’t work this week it may happen next week.....

Soto

Bench
Was kaufusi that bad on Saturday? He barely played any minutes.
More shit bench rotation by BA.
Keeping Jnr on too long, bringing blokes on when game is done in previous matches etc.
Does anyone think DWZ is on the outer? States he has been omitted...

hindy111

Post Whore
Well we could always put French on the wing...

Taka has been horrible all year.

He hasnt been good. His strong point is agrression and thats gone at moment.

So missing is Tepai and Kafusi is dropped. Sivo and Gower in.
Unsure why Kafusi was cut. Its some odd changes. But I will roll with it. I wouldnt mind Salmon getting shot at centre but Hoffman goes ok there. G.Jennings may of been terrible last mweek but he has barely played this season in any grade. He is a decent player and deserves a chance based on last years form rather then 1 poor game.

Soto

Bench
Was kaufusi that bad on Saturday? He barely played any minutes.
More shit bench rotation by BA.
Keeping Jnr on too long, bringing blokes on when game is done in previous matches etc.
Does anyone think DWZ is on the outer? States he has been omitted...

Bazal

Post Whore
Kaufusi is young. No reason to burn him out. Plus with Tepai missing, Gower fills his role in terms of being able to play edge or middle

Omitted doesn't always mean dropped