What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list vs Panthers thread - Rnd 11

hindy111

Post Whore
Kaufusi is young. No reason to burn him out. Plus with Tepai missing, Gower fills his role in terms of being able to play edge or middle

Do you think 12 mins last week burnt him out?
I assume he wants him playing 50mins but doesnt think he can do that in NRL yet.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I like Gower on the bench, never let us down

Mannah starting a good move, we need to fix up our starts

Djay

Juniors
Good bit is Mannah starting and Alvaro to the bench.

Bad bit is Gennings retaining his spot, and Kaufusi being dropped?

Not sure why we are weakening our wings with Fergo to centre to have Gennings there, makes no sense to me.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Good bit is Mannah starting and Alvaro to the bench.

Bad bit is Gennings retaining his spot, and Kaufusi being dropped?

Not sure why we are weakening our wings with Fergo to centre to have Gennings there, makes no sense to me.

Maybe because it strengthens our centres and gets him more ball, teams have just been bombing and smashing Fergo of late, At centre he'll take the first hitup of the kick return set I'd reckon and then look to draw in defenders around the ruck for Gutho to exploit out of dummy half.on the following PTB.

Bazal

Post Whore
I usually prefer Wankfest Wednesday but it might take a back seat to Testicle Twisting Thursday this week.

I just hope that Filibustering Friday never takes off....thats a much worse F than the current one

Eelogical

Referee
It's Fergo in the centres!! I told yas!!

Parramatta Eels side
1. Clint Gutherson (c)
2. Maika Sivo
3. Josh Hoffman
4. Blake Ferguson
5. George Jennings
6. Will Smith
7. Mitch Moses
8. Junior Paulo
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Tim Mannah
11. Shaun Lane
12. Marata Niukore
13. Manu Ma’u
Interchange
14. Peni Terepo
15. Daniel Alvaro
16. Brad Takairangi
17. David Gower
18. Jaeman Salmon
19. Bevan French
20. Kane Evans
21. Oregon Kaufusi

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/05/21/team-list-eels-v-panthers-round-11/
There's 5 dropped passes and 4 line drop outs from that backline alone.