What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Wednesday vs Newcastle Knights

Gronk

Staff member
Bailey Simonsson out so the only fit (?) backs we have in Top 30 are Asi and Louizu. Maybe Dunster, but he didn’t play last week and Waqa but he has a bung shoulder. By all reports Lume was worse than atrocious last week. If you have to get permission, might as well give Matthew Komalaffe a go.

Reg is f**ked so Maka comes in. Rodwell is a Top 30 middle, so you’ll need to bump him as injured or promote Moretti to give him a game.

Gronk

Staff member
Oh ffs. We have one injury. This will test our depth? Every clubs has atleast a few players out every game. Most clubs are dealing with 3 or 4 injuries. Yes RCG is a gun player but we are all but fit bar him.
Yeah Bailey is out but half you blokes preferred Dunster over him.
No excuses
I sense a prediction of a resounding win by the Eels. Score please so I can adjust my tipping. No ifs we do this and maybe that this time. Just the score.

King-Gutho94

Coach
This game has disaster written all over it.

I remember last time we played the Knights on the 6pm Friday Game was a Knightmare.

I remember rushing home from work to get ready so i could catch the Eels Express Bus the club ran at Baulko to take us to Homebush.

Newcastle hadn't won a away game in 2 years and were stone dead last while we were trying to get into the top 4.

Tim Mannah's 200th game - what could go wrong. We certainly let Timmy know what the team thought of him and his career that day.

Went the Toilet as Brock Lamb nailed a FG with 2 mins to go. And just kept walking back to the bus after that.

DaveMc

Juniors
This game has disaster written all over it.

I remember last time we played the Knights on the 6pm Friday Game was a Knightmare.

I remember rushing home from work to get ready so i could catch the Eels Express Bus the club ran at Baulko to take us to Homebush.

Newcastle hadn't won a away game in 2 years and were stone dead last while we were trying to get into the top 4.

Tim Mannah's 200th game - what could go wrong. We certainly let Timmy know what the team thought of him and his career that day.

Went the Toilet as Brock Lamb nailed a FG with 2 mins to go. And just kept walking back to the bus after that.

Hahahaha I was at that game too! Left work early to get there. I think I left with about 20 to go. I remember Corey Norman attempting a kick from inside our own half early in the game where he totally fluffed it with no attacking pressure on him, and I knew it was not going to be our day.

yy_cheng

Coach
I like Doorey, but I don't think he's fit enough to play 80 mins yet. He gets gassed playing up in NRL. He's a good hole runner though. Probably the best in the club.
I think jnr and alot of thw other players are in 2 minds.

They want to play their natural game but then think no i must stick to the game plan.

Rcgs natural game is the game plan so he is not in 2 minds

Gronk

Staff member
I think jnr and alot of thw other players are in 2 minds.

They want to play their natural game but then think no i must stick to the game plan.

Rcgs natural game is the game plan so he is not in 2 minds
I reckon the best game plan is complete at 90%. When we go away from that we tend to play like shit and are at the mercy of how good or bad the other team are playing on the day.

IFR33K

Coach

Gronk

Staff member
Doorey to cover Matto when he goes to the middle ?

Is Maka going to crack any heads ? Nope. Will Emu hold is own ? Probably nope either.