What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Wednesday vs Newcastle Knights

the phantom menace

First Grade
If we can't beat the teams currently alongside us in the lowly portion of the table, we will not compete (or be in a position to compete) in finals footy.

Grand final appearance aside, Arthur's KPI should have been to be in the top 8/50% wins going into Round 13/Origin time. That means being 6 wins and 6 losses - and we're already at 3 and 6...

Sure, we may be without the injured RCG and Simonssen from our first choice side, but that's no excuse if we were finals contenders so there's no room for losing this danger match (or the next few).

Gazzamatta

Coach
Its setup for him now he has been back for one week.

We look like we don't have the enough hunger atm.

We are playing like a team content to go through the motions that needs a bomb lit through the team to fire them up.

I don't think a 6pm Friday game will light the fire either with a smallish crowd.
We live in hope King.

hindy111

Post Whore
If we lose Friday our season is toast. Too much ground to make up in the back end of the season. Knights are playing tough that’s probably enough to beat us atm.

Agree 100%
We've been able to field close to a full strength side most weeks. Wait till injuries set in come mid season.
We need to win 3 straight tbh

Gronk

Staff member
But he is liking everything you post. A real fan you have got there little buddy.
Back to football what's your score prediction.
I've gone with 28-14
We're not buddies. You made that clear months ago when the banter ended and you declared greater joy in being a little bitch.

The TAB have declared 13+ being the most likely scenario, followed by 1-12. So I agree with them.

1682491191489.png

yy_cheng

Coach
I reckon the best game plan is complete at 90%. When we go away from that we tend to play like shit and are at the mercy of how good or bad the other team are playing on the day.
It would be interesting to know how many teams have been able to compete at 90% or more