What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list

mortz

everyone... pick up bigleage and read page 6... flanno says in a week or 2 he hopes to have 3 200k players signed, one being gordon, one being neilsen and the other being a half. he will then go after a forward. i dont understand why he says this if we have no cap?

Surely

Post Whore
haha

I remember the king admitting to having a quick check of the forum while some sheila he had got back to his joint was waiting for him in bed.

Its a matter of priorities, although i cant see why she couldnt start while he was reading the posts.

Surely

Post Whore
everyone... pick up bigleage and read page 6... flanno says in a week or 2 he hopes to have 3 200k players signed, one being gordon, one being neilsen and the other being a half. he will then go after a forward. i dont understand why he says this if we have no cap?

Maybe we are rear ending them.

It's going to be a gun half for 200k

Special K

Coach
I don't think Nielson is worth 200k... Especially when you consider Bird is only on 250k at the titans next year ffs

Irvine better tell him soon we are at the cap!!!!!!!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
State of Origin goal kicking Winger for 200k ey? Very good work. I look forward to this announcement.
Stapo is contracted to 2012 correct?

Frenzy.

Immortal
And still.

So all of a sudden you of all people want to believe something Irvine has said.

What is also on here is an SMH article I posted where Flanagan stated that we have plenty cap space to spend and he is in the market etc etc. You can find that one.

Actually I don't believe any of them. They lie like a bunch of amateur crooks trying to get their stories straight but not checking with each other first before opening their gobs.

I quoted what Elmer said because you believe everything he says and I thought it might shut you up.

Also, people don't "state" things in print media. What goes in there is up to how the journo and his/her editor want to put something across. Elmer Fudd was interviewed live on a radio station. Big difference.

samshark

Juniors
Actually I don't believe any of them. They lie like a bunch of amateur crooks trying to get their stories straight but not checking with each other first before opening their gobs.

I quoted what Elmer said because you believe everything he says and I thought it might shut you up.

Also, people don't "state" things in print media. What goes in there is up to how the journo and his/her editor want to put something across. Elmer Fudd was interviewed live on a radio station. Big difference.

Blah blah blah