What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team next week

ParraAds

Juniors
Avenger said:
Take it easy. Why is he a moron because he doesn't rate the pissants in the team?

Look through his posts...its not just what he says...its how he says it.

I respect people's opinions and theres plenty of people i dont have a dig at when i disagree with them because they present their arguements in a logical and somewhat intelligent manner.

but as for people like you and the PIG

'oh hes sh*t....hes a panzy...hes crap....hes a pissant' ....pleeeeeeeease... its just moronic.

shaun

Juniors
1. Mckinnon
2. williams
3.delaney
4.tahu
5.grothe
6. smith
7. smith
13. robinson
12.hindmarsh
11. morrison
10. cayless
9. riddell
8. cordoba
14. marsh
15.widders
16.moi moi
17. vella

if tahu, hindy or cayless out then id replace with inu, tai and stringer

Avenger

Immortal
ParraAds said:
Look through his posts...its not just what he says...its how he says it.

I respect people's opinions and theres plenty of people i dont have a dig at when i disagree with them because they present their arguements in a logical and somewhat intelligent manner.

but as for people like you and the PIG

'oh hes sh*t....hes a panzy...hes crap....hes a pissant' ....pleeeeeeeease... its just moronic.

I apologise if the word, pissant upsets you. Let me put it another way. In my humble opinion we have better options then players like Vella and Peterson.

Can you respect that or do you want me to sugarcoat it a little more?

ParraAds

Juniors
Avenger said:
I apologise if the word, pissant upsets you. Let me put it another way. In my humble opinion we have better options then players like Vella and Peterson.

Can you respect that or do you want me to sugarcoat it a little more?

see now we are getting somewhere.....

PIG

Juniors
ParraAds said:
see now we are getting somewhere.....

I take offence at your abusing of me....I'm arguing about the make up of the team....ur taking pot shots at me- pretty ordinary form.

ParraAds

Juniors
PIG said:
I take offence at your abusing of me....I'm arguing about the make up of the team....ur taking pot shots at me- pretty ordinary form.

Whats the matter keyboard warrior? u can dish it out to the players but u cant take it yourself? gosh...what a cat....what a pissant you are.... soft... soft.... soft!!!! :roll:

PIG

Juniors
ParraAds said:
Whats the matter keyboard warrior? u can dish it out to the players but u cant take it yourself? gosh...what a cat....what a pissant you are.... soft... soft.... soft!!!! :roll:

I can cop it....doesn't faze me one bit but i'm sure that people come to a Parramatta Eels forum to talk about the Parramatta Eels ;-) . Maybe you should try sharing your opinion instead of dissing everyone elses and playing the tough guy.

Parra Guru

Coach
McKinnon
Burt
Delaney
Hayne
Grothe
J Smith
T Smith
Cordoba
Morris
Stringer
Taia
Morrison
Robinson

Marsh
Widders
Moi Moi
Vella

That's my team assuming the test players won't back up (although Tahu may depending on how much ball he gets in the test and Hindy may not be able to help himself from playing) I definately think we'll suffer if Cayless backs up.

Utey

Coach
Jake the snake said:
Hayne is not a 3/4 guys.....really he is not. He is a Fullback or a winger.

On Hayne, I think he took it to heart after he didnt clean up that bomb which cost us the game. He looked devastated.

The Colonel

Immortal
Bit much to put Hayne in the centres when he has been playing wing most of the past 12 months and a few times at fullback. Joel Reddy has played well in that position in recent weeks.

I'd like to see two more forwards intent on taking the ball to the line outside of Morrison and Hindy. Cayless had his moments but he also tries to pass when it calls for a hit up.

Riddell needs a week off for PJ. Leave Jeremy and John in the side at six and nine and bring PJ up.

40 second to go, 3rd tackle. Tim in the middle of the field for the field goal and Riddell at dummy half decides to throw a cut out pass to Grothe on trhe left. Poor, poor option IMO.

Bigfella

Coach
I take it most of the posters on this thread weren't at the SCG yesterday.

Everyone wants Peterson and Delaney dropped for errors yesterday ... well Burt and Hayne were responsible for errors far worse in reserve grade in a game with much less pressure and pace to bomb a 10 point lead with about five minutes to go...

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Hurriflatch said:
Petersen had his best game of the year today (although thats not saying much) but he made 1 crucial error in the 2nd half that luckly didn't see Manly score but wound down the clock and took more petrol out of the tank.

At least he makes some metres unlike Cayless. What a waste of space.

fish eel

Immortal
Peterson is a repeat offender with mistakes.

Given that, and the fact he wont be with us next year, see ya.

I'd play Reddy or Williams on that wing.

Having said that, his try will probably keep him in the side.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
1. Reddy / Burt
2. John Williams
3. Delaney
4. Tahu
5. Grothe
6. J Smith
7. T Smith
8. Cordoba
9. Morris
10. Vella
11. Morrison
12. Robinson
13. Riddell

14. Marsh
15. Widders
16. Moi Moi / Lewis
17. Taia

fish eel

Immortal
The Ref in Seat 196 said:
14. Marsh
15. Widders
16. Moi Moi / Lewis
17. Taia

Moi Moi OR Leiws?

Your kidding arent you?

Fui would be the first front rower picked in the 17.

dazeely

First Grade
1 Mckinnon
2 J.Williams
3 Delaney
4 Tahu / (on standby - Inu)
5 Grothe
6 Morris
7 T.Smith
8 Caylo
9 Riddell
10 Cordoba
11 Hindy
12 Zeb
13 Morrison

14 Marsh
15 Widders
16 Moi Moi
17 Robinson (used up front - fitter than most & may be expected more game time with Cayless backing up from Test)

18 Vella
19 Stringer

This week especially with players backing up from Test we need the fittest players so again left out Stringer and chose Chad to play up front.

Latest posts