What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team next week

jayjayselmes

Juniors
benoir91 said:
jayjaysmiiles and mighty eel what f***ing game were u 2 watching tim smith played awesome he may have done 1 or 2 bad kicks but he had a hand in nearly every try
what has finch done this year, jack s**t, breet finch is atrocious.

did u see tims ball to hayne for the last try absoulte ripper

every1 has given tim a good rating ecxept u 2 come on guys seriously were u not watching the game'

FFS

ps

the way you guys think and if u were coaches id expect to see n hindmarsh in premier league next week

The game i was watching was me at the ground where were you ??????

Avenger

Immortal
jayjayselmes said:
Well you shoud be banned for such personal attacks for no reason at all i wasnt provoking you!

I mean if you rthink Tim smith is a good player so be it!! But open your eyes a little and everything will become clearer!

Mate you are the biggest joke on this board and the official one.

We all should get an award for tolerance.

Now get back to those Wade videos.

benoir91

Juniors
jayjayselmes said:
The game i was watching was me at the ground where were you ??????

yeah i highly doubt that mate ur opinion is a joke tim had a ripper of a match
yes blake green is good and i am a hige fan but like you said tim rode greens back and kicking game in the match is a joke.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Tim smith - rubbish.

Avenger you were on here last week calling for tim smiths head, your one big walking parody mate hahahah.

You opinion is much more of a joke atleast i stand by what I say.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Avenger said:
Mate you are the biggest joke on this board and the official one.

We all should get an award for tolerance.

Now get back to those Wade videos.

Also seems we have a homophobe hate monger amongst us!!!!

Mate your a nat :shock:

1.Luke Burt
2.Jarryd Hayne
3.Krisnan Inu
4.Timana Tahu
5.Eric Grothe
6.Blake Green
7.Tim Smith
8.Nathan Cayless
9.Mark Riddell
10.Fuifui Moimoi
11.Nathan Hindmarsh
12.Chad Robinson
13.Daniel Wagon

14.PJ Marsh
15.Josh Cordoba
16.Ben Smith/Richard Fa'oaso
17.Feleti Mateo

Avenger

Immortal
jayjayselmes said:
Tim smith - rubbish.

Avenger you were on here last week calling for tim smiths head, your one big walking parody mate hahahah.

No, that was the week before. I like him now. :)

varion

Juniors
1.Krisnan Inu
2.Jarryd Hayne
3.Ben Smith
4.Timana Tahu
5.Eric Grothe
6.Blake Green
7.Tim Smith
8.Nathan Cayless
9.Mark Riddell
10.Fuifui Moimoi
11.Nathan Hindmarsh
12.Chad Robinson
13.Daniel Wagon

14.PJ Marsh
15.Josh Cordoba
16.Cannings
17.Feleti Mateo

Can Blake kick goals? who else could kick if Burt was out? (cant stand his poor defence and ineffective kick returns even though he can turn a good game once in a while). Inu MUST stay, it took him a while to find his feet but hes an attacking weapon of the highest order (opposition could'nt handle him)

lucablight

First Grade
How many tries did Tim Smith set up Jayjay? I seriously doubt someone who was rubbish could set up as many as he did tonight.

Kornstar

Coach
mighty eel said:
1.Burt
2.Hayne
3.Smith
4.Tahu/Inu
5.Grothe
6.Green
7.Finch
8.Cayless
9.Marsh
10.Cannings
11.Hindmarsh
12.Robinson
13.Wagon

14.Riddell
15.Cordoba
16.Moi Moi
17.Mateo

18.Inu
19.Smith
20.Fa'aoso

Im sorry all u Tim Smith Fans but i dont like him as a player... His kicking game was terrible Blake Green was superb and better be in the side against Panthers ahead of Tim Smith... Some of u guys will understand where im coming from some wont....

the problem with this comment is that Finch has been consistently the worst player for the last 3 matches.......how the hell can you pick him ahead of Smith, no matter what anyone thinks of him, he has been head and shoulders above Finch!!!!!

DanceMaster2000

Juniors
Give Fa'aoso some time also. Sure he made some errors tonight in the wet but i do believe he made some good hitups and will play better on a dry track.

Inu, what a gun!

Kornstar

Coach
varion said:
1.Krisnan Inu
2.Jarryd Hayne
3.Ben Smith
4.Timana Tahu
5.Eric Grothe
6.Blake Green
7.Tim Smith
8.Nathan Cayless
9.Mark Riddell
10.Fuifui Moimoi
11.Nathan Hindmarsh
12.Chad Robinson
13.Daniel Wagon

14.PJ Marsh
15.Josh Cordoba
16.Cannings
17.Feleti Mateo

Can Blake kick goals? who else could kick if Burt was out? (cant stand his poor defence and ineffective kick returns even though he can turn a good game once in a while). Inu MUST stay, it took him a while to find his feet but hes an attacking weapon of the highest order (opposition could'nt handle him)

Blake used to be a handy kicker 2 years ago, hasn't kicked many since last year, Inu can also kick, although Burt is probably the best at the club, Maloney is also very good, but he aint good enough to be in First Grade.

Y2Eel

First Grade
jayjayselmes said:
Tim smith - rubbish.

Atleast AVanger can see when timmy plays a good game... Did he run over your cat with his skate board or something??

Y2Eel

First Grade
I like the side with Smith Green in it it lets Timmy have more control over things has the senior player now outta the 2 halves (like when he first started in 05 with morris they were both new and inexperienced but he had more experience in the halves then orris) With Finch as his partner it makes his game more 1 dimensional he doesnt have control over the team...

sooperdooper

First Grade
jayjayselmes said:
Blake Green was the one doing 90% the kicks tonight not Tim smith. FFS Blake green was great tonight and litle Tim Smith rode the back of blake green. Blake was placing his 5th tackle option kicks very well keeping the opposition well within their own territory.

Hopefully blake partners up with finchy next week

from memory blake did not kick as much as smith

both had great plays tonight blake has a good long kicking game and always has!
tim has the short
tim has the passing
blake has the running
tim has the 'flair'
blake has the discipline

sooperdooper

First Grade
tim had a few god kicks
the first b smith try.... weighted perfectly and i think zillman spilled it and b smith pounced
similar to greens try assit from kick

as i said green has always had a good long kicking game! something we dont have!

t smith must be in the 7 no doubt bout it

DanceMaster2000

Juniors
sooperdooper said:
i honestly beleive the team will change....
lets not forget that we played the raiders who were shocking

Maybe cause we turned up was the reason they're bad. Thery weren't bad early on, but our defense got alot of mistakes outta them.

Pazza

First Grade
1.Hayne
2.Inu
3.Smith
4.Tahu
5.Grothe
6.Green
7.Smith
8.Cayless
9.Marsh
10.Cannings