What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team next week

benoir91

Juniors
Burt
Hayne
Inu
Tahu
Grothe
Green
TIM SMITH
Cayless
Riddell
Cannings
Hindmarsh
Smith
Wagon

Marsh
Mateo
Moimoi
Cordoba/Hindmarsh/Fa'aso

If Robinson does play Ben will go to the centres and Inu back to PL although I do reckon he is the best young centre in the nrl excellent game last night along with tim smith who played awesome.

caylo

Bench
jayjayselmes said:
Blake Green was the one doing 90% the kicks tonight not Tim smith. FFS Blake green was great tonight and litle Tim Smith rode the back of blake green. Blake was placing his 5th tackle option kicks very well keeping the opposition well within their own territory.

Hopefully blake partners up with finchy next week

Timmy had 13 kicks
Blake had 5 kicks
Marsh had 5 kicks

total was 24 kicks

I know your 12 and percentages are ahrd for a 12 year old but timmy did 54% of the kicking, Blake and Marsh did 24%.
A little hint in life Jayjay 24 does not equal 90..

Jodeci

Bench
It's amazing the people who always stated "Inu cant tackle, Inu cant read the play, Inu cant defend", etc now want him in the team???

caylo

Bench
Jodeci said:
It's amazing the people who always stated "Inu cant tackle, Inu cant read the play, Inu cant defend", etc now want him in the team???

I agree, Nathan Tannous who went to my school was telling me about 18 months ago how he would monster players in defence (although he was alot smaller then) and i was suprised about his criticsm. I think it was because people were calling for him to take bennys possition, and they were stating that benny should stay because of his defence. But Inu defence was solid as hell.

Agent Mulder

Bench
1.Burt
2.Hayne
3.B.Smith
4.Inu
5.Grothe
6.Green
7.T.Smith
13.Wagon
12.Robinson
11.Hindmarsh
10.Corbada
9.Marsh
8.Cayless

14.Finch
15.Cannings
16.Mateo
17.I.Hindmarsh

18.Tahu
19.Moi Moi

COACH STERLING

Juniors
1.Burt
2.Hayne
3.B.Smith
4.Tahu
5.Grothe
6.Green
7.T.Smith
13.Wagon
12.Fa'aoso
11.Hindmarsh
10.Cannings
9.Marsh
8.Cayless

14.Moi Moi Fui Fui
15.Cordoba
16.I.Hindmarsh/Inu
17.F.Mateo

Injured: Robinson, Riddell.
PL: Finch

One tough decision to make. Do you leave Inu out of the team once Tahu comes back?

Personally, I would leave Burt out to accomodate Inu, but i also know that won't happen.

1.Burt
2.Hayne
3.Inu
4.Tahu
5.Grothe
6.Green
7.T.Smith
8.Cayless
9.Marsh
10.Moimoi
11.Hindmarsh
12.Robinson
13.Mateo

14.Finch
15.Cordoba
16.B.Smith
17.Fa'oasa

fish eel

Immortal
If tahu is fit, Inu takes Ben Smith's spot?

I know ben got two tries and good on him....but they were gimmies, and on a wet track Inu showed flashes of brilliance you'll never seen from smith.

junior009

Juniors
fish eel said:
If tahu is fit, Inu takes Ben Smith's spot?

I know ben got two tries and good on him....but they were gimmies, and on a wet track Inu showed flashes of brilliance you'll never seen from smith.

I agree, Benny hasn't been in great form since he was injured last year tbh.

Just as I can't see Green playing if Finch is fit I can't see Inu replacing Benny.

I think both should happen though but just dont think either will.

yy_cheng

Coach
1.Burt
2.Hayne
3.Inu
4.Tahu
5.Grothe
6.Green
7.T.Smith
13.Ben Smith
12.Wagon
11.Hindmarsh
10.Moi Moi
9.Marsh
8.Cayless

14.Piggy
15.Cannings
16.Mateo
17.Cordoba

* Assuming Chad is injured

I also really liked how Hages put TImmy next to Benny

oldmancraigy

Coach
ASSUMING Piggy is out with a broken thumb, and Robbo will play with a broken finger

1. BURT
2. HAYNE
3. B SMITH
4. TAHU/INU
5. GROTHE
6. GREEN
7. T SMITH
8. CAYLESS
9. MARSH
10. CANNNIGS
11. N HINDMARSH
12. ROBINSON
13. I HINDMARSH

14. FINCH
15. MATEO
16. CORDOBA
17. FAASO

Wagon misses out --> I Hindmarsh played a real good game against Canberra and just offers all that Wagon does and more.
If Cayless can't play, then Wags gets a repreive...

COACH STERLING

Juniors
oldmancraigy said:
ASSUMING Piggy is out with a broken thumb, and Robbo will play with a broken finger

1. BURT
2. HAYNE
3. B SMITH
4. TAHU/INU
5. GROTHE
6. GREEN
7. T SMITH
8. CAYLESS
9. MARSH
10. CANNNIGS
11. N HINDMARSH
12. ROBINSON
13. I HINDMARSH

14. FINCH
15. MATEO
16. CORDOBA
17. FAASO

Wagon misses out --> I Hindmarsh played a real good game against Canberra and just offers all that Wagon does and more.
If Cayless can't play, then Wags gets a repreive...

Ian for Moi Moi aswell.

I think you forgot to include Fui Fui. Just goes to show we actually have great depth.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
theres no way hagan is going to drop an ex origin halfback for blake green who has played 1 good game in firsts.

Get back to reality people

Kornstar

Coach
jayjayselmes said:
theres no way hagan is going to drop an ex origin halfback for blake green who has played 1 good game in firsts.

Get back to reality people

He was Origin halfback because Gower, Orford, Barrett, Johns, Head and Kimmorley were all injured, not because he is the best halfback!!!! I think you need the reality check

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Kornstar said:
He was Origin halfback because Gower, Orford, Barrett, Johns, Head and Kimmorley were all injured, not because he is the best halfback!!!! I think you need the reality check

whats the bet finch comes straight in if he is not injured????

wake up !!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Kornstar said:

i think Jay has a point...however with Pig out for 4 weeks it will give him the option to have Finch coming off the bench.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Im just saying i think blake green should be there in firsts but we are all post these teams that have no hope in hell of actually running onto the field.

If finch is back = green dropped
If tahu back = inu dropped

simple, finch and tahu are on respectable $$$$$$ and wont play in PL based on a PL player having 1 good game in firsts.

Who wants to bet there house on it ????