What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEAM of most over-rated players who played rep football

snout

First Grade
3. Josh Hannay
6. Wally Lewis
7. Cooper Cronk
10. Aaron Woods
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Jake Trjbovic
13. Brad Clyde

Coach: Wayne Bennett

Oh please,
How can this thread have gone so far without once mentioning Ross Conlon?!?!?
He f**king kept Eric Grothe out of the test team when the Guru was at his best, all because of f**king goal kicking.
THE most ridiculous selection I have ever witnessed.

Martin Bella, Max Krilich,(rated himself # 1), The Newcastle guy, ,name escapes me. pPlayed well for newcastle but never played well soo., Kimmorley .
Those times where Max Krilich was selected as first choice hooker and then Manly bought Ray Brown, and he was second choice hooker, they played him in Reserve Grade and he (Brown) still got picked as the back up hooker. It was such a f**king farce. Younger people may complain how the game is run, the team's salary caps etc but never, ever, will they witness what used to go on with Manly.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Phil Bailey
Love the bloke but damn, even he was shocked when picked by Mr yelling man Anderson to play for Australia

3. Josh Hannay
6. Wally Lewis
7. Cooper Cronk
10. Aaron Woods
11. Boyd Cordner
12. Jake Trjbovic
13. Brad Clyde

Coach: Wayne Bennett

You can hate him all you like, But theres no way in the world Bennet is an overrated coach. Thing about him is where he is week in a particular area , he gets someone whose not and he knows how to get all the different parts to work to same goal. Just leaves nothing behind for anyone to feed off .

1990 sharkie

Juniors
I'd throw in tedesco. I get that he's a damn good player but no way is he up there with the all time greats and even worse the best fullback ever from nsw