What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Prelim Saturday night vs the Panthers 2024

Black Panther

Juniors
He likes the favourites to win so just depends if we’re looking a threat.
No Klein likes to keep things even if anything. Doesn’t let the players decide results very often. Adam Gee is the best Ref for letting games flow, but that wouldn’t suit the Sharks either. Penrith love when the ball stays in play.

sladden road

Juniors
Err f**k.

Well, at least we will have ethe honour of TFI cementing his place in league folklore and dominating this prelim.

DJDL

First Grade
I just rewatched the first half of the shellacking earlier in the year.
Cut out the errors and we actually went pretty well.

Three handling errors inside the 20, some compounded by 6 agains.
Two kicks in a row out on the full, again with 6 agains, and that's where the points were conceded.
Plus the lucky bounce off a kick right on half time.

I know it makes for pretty ugly viewing, but if we're switched on we'll be right in this.

Reactions: PJ

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

Two kicks in a row out on the full, again with 6 agains, and that's where the points were conceded.

I know it makes for pretty ugly viewing, but if we're switched on we'll be right in this.
What are you a f**ken saddist? I couldn't watch it after seeing it live. Do remember the defence being pretty resilient though. Which sounds strange when you have 40 put on you.

PJ

First Grade

I know I can be pretty crictical of them, but I remember my feelings at the time being that the scoreline was nowhere near a fair indication of the game, and there were some real positives out of it.

Then they followed it up with weeks of crap and I was doubting myself.

wolverine

Juniors
What are you a f**ken saddist? I couldn't watch it after seeing it live. Do remember the defence being pretty resilient though. Which sounds strange when you have 40 put on you.
It does make a lot of sense. There’s a hierarchy of errors and the best error is a knock on at their 1, the worst being a send off. If we can make the least amount of errors and if they are to be errors, they are solvable errors and don’t drain the tank, then we are in this for sure

What I do remdmber is Fisher Harris ripping us a new one.

Somewhere in Fity’s game plan has to be to take on their props Fisher Harris and Leota with special treatment. Can’t let them get any momentum in their runs otherwise they’ll bury us. They are a big part of the Panthers success and we need to nullify them as much as possible. Do that and dominate the territory and possession as much as possible and we’ll have a chance.