What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Prelim Saturday night vs the Panthers 2024

DJDL

First Grade
What I do remdmber is Fisher Harris ripping us a new one.

Well it must have happened in the second half because I barely noticed him in the first.

His stats don't really back you up either.
54 minutes for 131 metres in 18 runs and only 37 post contact.
An average of 7.2 metres a run is not "ripping us a new one"

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Well it must have happened in the second half because I barely noticed him in the first.

Our props pretty much only play defence

wolverine

Juniors
lol very optimistic but no chance whatsoever. Whether we lose by 1 or 100 we have zero chance. Klein will snuff out any optimism by half time. BTW Thanks Royce for your efforts and enjoy the Tigers.
Out of interest, did you think Dargons were no chance whatsoever against our team in the ‘99 prelim? Not saying it’s a direct comparison at all, just saying there is a path to us winning…

jc155776

Coach
I’m ok if we lose. Going up against the greatest NRL side (probably rugby league side) of all time.

f**k me can’t even hate the Panthers because they’ve bred player after player, replaced merkins who have left etc.

Just want the team to at least not do anything too dumb. If we do one of those f**king lazy desperate dumb as f**k challenges that’ll be the only time I’m angry.

It’s just a game, doesn’t effect our lives 😚

sladden road

Juniors
I’m ok if we lose. Going up against the greatest NRL side (probably rugby league side) of all time.

f**k me can’t even hate the Panthers because they’ve bred player after player, replaced merkins who have left etc.

Just want the team to at least not do anything too dumb. If we do one of those f**king lazy desperate dumb as f**k challenges that’ll be the only time I’m angry.

It’s just a game, doesn’t effect our lives 😚
I suggested this a while ago about the OAK daddy’s.

what a fuggn team.
we will create the next dynasty tho. We are close .

Oh you forgot about Fisher Harris barging down the front door and scoring a try next to the posts making our players look like kids.

Fair enough.

131 metres in 54 mins of football is pretty good. He also nullified our forwards going forward. Do you want to check out how our forwards went in that game???

what a fuggn team.

For me just depends if we can hang on to key players in the team who are off contract after 2025.

Nikora a must keep.

Trindall a must keep.

Mulitalo a must keep.

Then as many as possible of the other off contract players. Will be a huge effort to keep most of the rest but also maybe it’s time to say goodbye to a couple if we think what they are asking doesn’t match their output or we have better coming through.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Penrith.
Bit of love hate over the years, but mainly love. The days of first premiership was gold, even Langs effort for their second was a marvel.
I especially enjoyed the GF last year, how Cleary turned that game around was majestic. So great that Kevvie is gone

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Penrith.
Bit of love hate over the years, but mainly love. The days of first premiership was gold, even Langs effort for their second was a marvel.
I especially enjoyed the GF last year, how Cleary turned that game around was majestic. So great that Kevvie is gone
It sucked but I loved watching Wade, Moylan and especially Lewis play for you guys.

carinashark

First Grade

what a fuggn team.
Really? Where are the new young guns? We have Stonestreet and Colquhoun, maybe Vea’lea plus Dykes. Kody Gallen .The Dynasty , the future . In a galaxy a long time ago………

Panther Pete

Juniors
Penrith.
Obviously I want Penrith to win another comp but if that isn’t happening I would love to see you guys win another one. Good luck tomorrow night!

Latest posts