What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team this week

Utey

Coach
You didnt see the game? He was down and wasnt healthy. Copped a good hit. Seemed to be ok???

The Colonel

Immortal
TiT was running ok last week at the fitness test. Stretched out fairly well and maybe could have played at a pinch. He'll play this week.

Utey

Coach
Jake the snake said:
Could not make it.....Ok sweet thanx for the info mate.
Unlucky, you missed another thrashing of a Dogs side. Worthy of admission.

choc_soldier

Coach
Looks like a fairly even clash coming up on Sunday.

That Flegg match in 2004 at Penrith with those players sin binned and sent off in the space of a few minutes was bloody strange. Very spiteful from what I remember. And also the only time that an "off! off! off!" chant has actually worked... :lol:

Utey

Coach
parra_panther said:
Looks like a fairly even clash coming up on Sunday.

That Flegg match in 2004 at Penrith with those players sin binned and sent off in the space of a few minutes was bloody strange. Very spiteful from what I remember. And also the only time that an "off! off! off!" chant has actually worked... :lol:

LOL good fight though!

True EEL

Bench
mmm......strange stuff yet again

hope this Taia kid is worth it and Henry P goes from the emergency sub/shadow player for firsts, doesn't get to play and is suddenly playing lock for PL?? that's really not fair is it, but i guess that's what happens when you don't play people and have shadow reserve players etc etc.....

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Good side apart from Petersen & O'Dwyer.

Pity about Cannings, i still reckon he could play an important part for us this year.

stiffmeister

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
Good side apart from Petersen & O'Dwyer.

Pity about Cannings, i still reckon he could play an important part for us this year.

Hey Ron how the hell r u . Keep posting, we need logical posts like yours

Stagger eel

Staff member
it's a good well balanced side and I beleive will more than compete with Penrith on sunday.

btw, I also believe that Morris is under a bit pressure, just get this hunch..;-)

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Well done to Marcus Perenara, a long wait to finally get a crack at first grade. Was at the Warriors behind Stacey Jones, (would be playing now if he didnt leave), now he finally gets a shot.

ITs a good selection too, since he plays a bit of hooker and half.

Also well done to Zeb Taia, interesting name as well. Im suprised he got this far early, but he did well against Newcastle and Bulldogs.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Kornstar said:
Just on the debuts, i am excited for both Zeb and Marcus, can people not expect miracles though, i have heard a few people have digs about Delaney cause he hasn't won us a game yet on his own, then they say that he isn't as good as we all made out. Give them time...........
!

well its hard to judge since he's only played 3 games, but he is a good player you just cant expect too much from him in first grade. He's made a few good plays, like the other debutants Joel Reddy, John Williams, Josh Cordoba, and his debut was a tough hit out against the Dragons last year so he's had that experience.

Delaney is a good player, Ive seen him put 10/10 performances in PL, he'll do well.

Kornstar

Coach
PARRA_FAN said:
well its hard to judge since he's only played 3 games, but he is a good player you just cant expect too much from him in first grade. He's made a few good plays, like the other debutants Joel Reddy, John Williams, Josh Cordoba, and his debut was a tough hit out against the Dragons last year so he's had that experience.

Delaney is a good player, Ive seen him put 10/10 performances in PL, he'll do well.

That is what i was getting at, Delaney won us games last year, there were a few that if he wasn't on the field that we would have dead set lost. Very good player and hopefully he takes his chances while Benny is out to show everyone what he is made of.......

sooperdooper

First Grade
delaney can play great, just like the others needs time to find his feet in first grade...
timmy and ben didnt fire in 3 games..
he still needs to adjust to the pace change etc!
he will do well

Eelementary

Post Whore
Don't get me wrong - Delaney is talented.

But a First Grade centre? I'm not sure he's QUITE there yet...He'd make a good lock, though.

Bigfella

Coach
I don't understand how a guy who played most / all his premier league as a centre could be considered not up to first grade as a centre ... but would as a lock?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Did he?

:oops:

I don't know - he just seems to be lacking some instincts or something...

He played very solidly on Friday and I wouldn't have any of dropping him...He just made a few breaks and didn't do the 'natural' centre's thing.

For example, he made a break and instead of streaking down the sideline, he kind of ran in-field...It didn't cost us or anything, it was just not what you'd expect...

Please don't think I was having a go at him or anything.

Latest posts