What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

team to play raiders

tiger_nick

Bench
Vicious said:
Don`t forget that Patterson wasn`t part of either side that have been flogged 106-0 in the last 2 weeks

Worst arguement EVER! I wasnt in either side, why don't you give me a run than? This guy offers us nothing, Nick Graham runs harder than him.

woodgers

Bench
That is not the worst pack going around though. If you guys can compete up front as you did at Bruce last year we are in for a long night.

I thought the Tigers were good in the first 20 against the Roosters last Friday, however most of the innovation was through Prince so he will be sorely missed.

Good luck anyway. It is make or break for both sides now, competing with the Knights for 8th spot at the moment. Either side can't afford to lose touch so hopefully we are in for a good clash to warm us up on Saturday night.

Gobbso

Juniors
Its a beefy bench and pack. That can either go for or against Wests. Wilson at 5/8th? Wilson is the side? :roll: But seriously? Who else is there to throw in the number 6? Fulton? Yes, but he's still a bit raw. I don't know what the answer is. Sheens obviously think's he does to beating the Raiders and getting the Tigers season back on track. For our sake, i hope he's right. I'm eager to see how Paterson goes. I hope he stands up and uses his size to his advantage for a change.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
I feel a bit ambivalent towards the team. I mean I don't want Wilson and Patterson there, but Kerr is back, and that team isn't too different to the team when we beat the Warriors (who beat Canberra). I'll trust Sheens this round. Wilson will probably get a hatrick :p

Go Tiges!

Tigerpete

Juniors
IM not gonna criticise the team. Im of the opinion that while our form has been down , the past 2 weeks have been as much about the white hot form of our opponents as it has been our dissapointing form. Im confident of a good showing this week, remember this side isnt too different to the one sitting 6th a month back,

innsaneink

Referee
magpiemax said:
Mighty Tiger said:
Noooooooooooooooo Lafranchi ???????

Fulton Dropped and the worlds biggest pillow joins the bench
Lafranchi,I think he is still injured.
We was at training yesterday...Boofs upper thigh had not strapping, just one of those elastic thingos. He looked to be going hard too for the short time we were there..
Also, not too sure who it was but I thin it was Fulton, very lean player, looked like he had plaster or his arm heavily bandaged.
Galea on the bike only.....didnt see any tackling bags while we were there. :lol: