What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team to vs eels

jenninga

First Grade
The team looks weak. No changes amazes me. But I suppose you need players who can step up... We hardly have them either. Recruiting has been a disgrace and price needs to be axed as a result. Recruiter 2 very average centres and 2 very average half backs. An over paid back rower and a couple of hacks.

Widdop is only shining light.

If eels win, and they are heavily favored to do so, surely that will be the end for price. Surely.

I have said many times,Ailomai is a forward who offers something we don't have atm,hard ,no fear hit ups and intimidation,can't understand Price's reluctance.
Price has a philosophy behind his recruiting especially the forward roster and as you said it is a big failure and Price needs to be held accountable now surely.

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
Mate I'm half keen on this side seeing mata'utia Marshall and maybe josh ailo having a run. Throw quinlan in
Somewhere and it looks like a f**king good team. Would bet those four blokes would put on more metres and score more points than last week. What are the chances of Rory obrien in first grade? I have read good things. Would love to see it.

Alec'sDragons

Juniors
Mate I'm half keen on this side seeing mata'utia Marshall and maybe josh ailo having a run. Throw quinlan in
Somewhere and it looks like a f**king good team. Would bet those four blokes would put on more metres and score more points than last week. What are the chances of Rory obrien in first grade? I have read good things. Would love to see it.

When nighty comes back peter to centre. Thompson back to backrow.

possm

Coach
Ok so what does our team v Eels look like now;

1. Dugan
2. Morris
3. Beale
4. Thompson
5. Mata' Utia
6. Widdop
7. Marshall
8. Frizell
9. Rein