What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team to vs eels

ek999

First Grade
Even Doust himself said we don't need forwards at the redv function and that quickness of the game is built for a smaller pack. Spot on DOUSTY, that's why your CEO. Always making the right decisions. :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

To be fair, I think that is what a lot of people thought. Hasler saw it differently and decided to instead have 7 big men run through the middle and leave the 9, 11 and 12 out there for the whole match and it has worked a treat.

Dragons problem is there is absolutely no big men available so they will keep getting smashed through the middle. Maybe you should sign this guy

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/at-...-on-rugby-league/story-e6frf3ou-1226875115342

614191-288edd2e-b985-11e3-9942-d7dbb3111cd3.jpg

Tia-Kilifi has been going well since he came down from Wyong and Daniela has been a nice pick up as well.

Kyle Eather is a pritty good little player normally a fullback but is also a good half to from the Scum under 20's a year or so ago.

hazzbeen

Bench
Even Doust himself said we don't need forwards at the redv function and that quickness of the game is built for a smaller pack. Spot on DOUSTY, that's why your CEO. Always making the right decisions. :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

If thats what Doust has said Then he needs to sack Price now because he dosnt know or have a game plan that works for the team.

saint06

Juniors
Hoping someone can answer my question.

Why aren't parra moving their home game to big game/big venue?? Its 2 Sydney teams. Why are we the only f*ckwits that move our home games against Sydney based teams??

jenninga

First Grade
Hoping someone can answer my question.

Why aren't parra moving their home game to big game/big venue?? Its 2 Sydney teams. Why are we the only f*ckwits that move our home games against Sydney based teams??

They have money and don't need to.
We don't have money,crawled to the NRL for handout in return was told we need to play some games at that disgusting ANZ as ch9 are running the game now and want the big stadiums to be used .
Blame our board for being lazy and unimaginative.

st.phil

Bench
Came across twitter that Cooper has an arm injury and is bring monitored.

Nevertheless - this team list is reads like Abbott n Hockeys budget (depressing)

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
Came across twitter that Cooper has an arm injury and is bring monitored.

Nevertheless - this team list is reads like Abbott n Hockeys budget (depressing)

I just read stock well is out too. That's our front rowers. Time to give josh ailo and maybe that obrien a run. Would be an idiot not to....

mmap dragons

Juniors
I just read stock well is out too. That's our front rowers. Time to give josh ailo and maybe that obrien a run. Would be an idiot not to....

Yep, Foot injury apparently. Could be further possible omissions as well. Benji on the bench perhaps? Price may use him in the FR, As Bennett did with Flo a few years back. :sarcasm:

bottle

Coach

Apparently O'Brien can't play as he isn't contracted to Saints, just the Cutters for this season.
So I've read.

st.phil

Bench
If thats tru that should sign him up tout suite - he has mongrel, size and skill...just needed to get his head right

blacksafake

First Grade
Read in the herald today story about benji's first training run with the boys on tue.At the end of article there was a comment about him putting a grubber through for the winger which was mata'tua? so maybe with the injury to nighty he may finally get a run

Cagey Mac

Bench
Read in the herald today story about benji's first training run with the boys on tue.At the end of article there was a comment about him putting a grubber through for the winger which was mata'tua? so maybe with the injury to nighty he may finally get a run

Or he could have been practicing a Cutters move
(psst. I hear that they have a game plan :shock:)

TheParraboy

Staff member
1. Josh Dugan
2. Brett Morris
3. Joel Thompson
4. Gerard Beale
5. Jason Nightingale
6. Gareth Widdop
7. Sam Williams
8. Tyson Frizell
9. Mitch Rein
10. Leeson Ah Mau
11. Bronson Harrison
12. Ben Creagh (c)
13. Trent Merrin
14. Jack Stockwell
15. Dan Hunt
16. Jack de Belin
17. Will Matthews

http://leagueunlimited.com/news/leagueunlimited-nrl-teams-2014-round-10

Really good looking side this, especially De Belins hair, he a male model?

Dragons by 10

Benji plays Dragons by 20

Cheers

Highland Saint

Juniors
I'm guessing that Doust would make the commercial decision to save Benji's first game for a home game to try and capitalise on the increased crowd numbers

Latest posts