What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Broncos

^^ i want to see someone in the 20s run out this weekend! ... SKID in 20 ... amos in 21

Did you see the team he named against us? Seymour fullback etc..

haha nah mate i didn't see it named ... but it wouldn't surprise me if had gallen at half back and kimmorley at prop and laurie daley in the centre ...

if there's one bloke who doesn't give a rats arse about the team sheet until game day it's sticky

Tommy Smith

Referee
Does anyone know what's the go with Mitch Aubusson? Was he injured last week?

Because he's been our best centre all year IMO.

he's not injured he was ... wait for it ... DROPPED

well that's the word around town

what the @#$* fittler is doing is anyone's guess ... probably his too

Tom Ace

Bench
he's not injured he was ... wait for it ... DROPPED

well that's the word around town

what the @#$* fittler is doing is anyone's guess ... probably his too

As for Aubusson, I can't work out what he's done wrong to warrant being dropped...He should at least be on the bench if not in the centres.

Little off topic, well a lot, but is there any reason you have only just put that pic in your avatar in the last week TT? :D

i'm just going by what i read on the wall ... but if he isn't injured he doesn't warrant coming close to being dropped ... shillington and grose should be

haha yeah man city ... it's a piss take from the man city thread which said something like "watch everybody come now and claim to be long time city fans" ...

adamkungl

Immortal
1 Mini
2 Roberts
3 Mitch Aubusson
4 Perret/Soliola. doesn bother me which
5 SKD
6 Anasta
7 Pearce
8 OMeley
9 Brown
10 Myles
11 Tupou
12 Fitzgibbon
13 Sa

14 L Paea
15 FPN
16 Cherrington
17 J Aubusson

STSAE

Juniors
Is Mitch maybe carrying an injury, something like hammy or groin which may have hampered him in the wet???

Only real reason I can think of.

:lol::lol:

phantom1969

Juniors
Is Mitch maybe carrying an injury, something like hammy or groin which may have hampered him in the wet???

Only real reason I can think of.

Nothing that I had heard about.......

I know that SKD told us all the week before last he was fit to play last week??????....and that Amos was supposedly only out for a very short time......

MAubs I cant comment on cause its a mystery to me........

But with that team.......and Grose.....the ponies will gallop all over us.......

I really hate to say it after paying out $110 for finals tickets this morning.......and I was really confident before.....

Surely its a piss take......

even if mitch is carrying a niggling injury why did other less performing people play with their "niggling injuries"

it has to be mind games ... i thought SKD was 100% back this week ?? sh*t we need him grose offers nothing but oppurtunity for the other team ... just look at the titans game as to how easily he gets exposed

JT_

Juniors
SKD surely has to be back. He ran a late fitness test before Dragons game that he would of passed but was most likely rested for precautionary reasons.

phantom1969

Juniors
I find it very interesting that Shaun Foley has just not been named at all for Newtown......

I think that this has to be mind games for sure, and that Shaun will take his usual place in Newtown once SKD moves back up to FG......

Amos I am unsure about though......

I guess we are back to the days of waiting until the team is announced on the big screen to know who will be in and who will be out.......

STSAE

Juniors
I watched Maubs on the PayTV today play for Newtown. He looked fine.

Foley and Jones were disappointing from what I saw and Maubs didnt get many chances. Very scrappy display.

In saying that I think they couldnt change position win or lose, and they played that way, the werent desperate the other mob were.

So basically I have NFI whats going on but its good to see Freddys playing the mind games, even with the players. Hope it works.:cool:

JT_

Juniors
SKD was training with the Roosters yesterday but The Daily telegraph claims he's not quite there for tonights game and he will play for Newtown :(

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
I don't understand that...

He's ok to train, and obviously ok to play if he's playing for the Jets, yet he cant play first grade? SKD on 1 leg is better than Grose.

JT_

Juniors
I think that Freddy fears SKD will be a bit underdone as he hasn't played a game for 4-5 weeks and could make some errors.

I'd say he will definitely come back to play after we beat the Broncos tonight :cool:

STSAE

Juniors
How can ANYONE believe the tellucrapp???

The club doesnt talk to them.

Is there a quote from Freddy saying 100% hes not playing???

I will ONLY believe what team I see run out.

Also no-ones mentioned Amos. I hear he is fit.

We won well last week with that line up. Maybe Freddy fears dropping a winning combo????

I dont know, just offering suggestions.

Whoever plays, GO EASTS.

JT_

Juniors
How can ANYONE believe the tellucrapp???

The club doesnt talk to them.

Is there a quote from Freddy saying 100% hes not playing???

I will ONLY believe what team I see run out.

Also no-ones mentioned Amos. I hear he is fit.

We won well last week with that line up. Maybe Freddy fears dropping a winning combo????

I dont know, just offering suggestions.

Whoever plays, GO EASTS.

I just went over the paper in the maingame section below the match preview Freddy says "He'll most probably play for Newtown... he is quite confident of playing".

I guess we'll just have to wait to see whose on the field tonight!

STSAE

Juniors
I just went over the paper in the maingame section below the match preview Freddy says "He'll most probably play for Newtown... he is quite confident of playing".

I guess we'll just have to wait to see whose on the field tonight!

Mind games.

Go Freddy.

Go Easts.