What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Broncos

Frederick

Staff member
1. Boyd
2. McManus
3. Tahu
4. Naiqama
5. Uate
6. Stig
7. Mullen
8. Snowden
9. Buderus
10. Cuthbertson
11. Houston
12. Taia
13. Costigan

14. Hilder
15. Fa'aoso
16. Edwards
17. McKinnon
18. Tuimavave
19. Filipo

Source: Video on Knights home page

perverse

Referee
Tui getting named is a weird one. i suppose he's there to cover Costigan if he doesn't recover? Eddy to Lock, Tui to the bench?

Marv most likely covering for Stig would be my guess.

Zeb named to start again is another noodle scratcher for me. is he out of favour, struggling with injury, strugglign with confidence or just taking pressure off McKinnon?

billy2

Juniors
Good selections.

It's probably a sign that Tui has worked on whatever he was asked to work on, and Sau needs to keep working on that passing game.

Stig has to be there if he is fit. He is our reserve half.

rabble

Juniors
Would like to have seen Hilder named at 5/8 with Filipo on the bench, surprised WB is impressed with Stig enough to put him in !st Grade. Will Smith looked good on the weekend too. A bit young, I know.

slotmachine

First Grade
Tui getting named is a weird one. i suppose he's there to cover Costigan if he doesn't recover? Eddy to Lock, Tui to the bench?

Yup.

Marv most likely covering for Stig would be my guess.

Yup.

Zeb named to start again is another noodle scratcher for me. is he out of favour, struggling with injury, strugglign with confidence or just taking pressure off McKinnon?

McKinnon is already our best backrower. Don't want to burn him out though.

Yosh

Coach
go to nswrl.com.au
pick out knights v jets highlights in video window
click fullscreen to watch it properly
Filipo is number 11

Thanks!

So probably the stupidest question ever but:

Is Filipo that guy who played in the head gear a couple of times in FG? Big hitter? Or is that someone else?:o:o

billy2

Juniors
played a few games of firstgrade - check
big hitter - check
wears headgear - no - but maybe he is trying to keep himself pretty for his rap career

Our 1st choice centre was out for a week and he covered the position? I don't think Boyd to 5/8 and Wes to fullback was ever a likely option.
He attempted to cover the position. Sau had a golden opportunity to show he can compete for the left centre spot with Timana and now is resigned to being Wes or Timana's injury cover. With Beau coming in 2013, Jnr will be in NSW cup if he doesn't get moved on. McKinnon and Beau can both cover centre and backrow and both will be in the 17. Our backrow will be just awesome next year.

billy2

Juniors
It really is a high pressure game for Stig.

He hasn't played or done full training all off season and he has one game to stake his claim to the spot.

Roberts is due back next week, and he was one of the standouts in the trials and has only had a broken face, so he will have been in full training except for the full contact sessions.

Stig needs to pull out a big one or he is gone.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Wayne you crafty bastard, naming all the players in contention in a single extended squad

My guess is the 1-17 named is not who will start the game.

Latest posts