What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v bro's (what a team)

dragonfire

Bench
if Prior has got glandular fever he will be out for a while, might be the season as it can take a while to recover from it

Jersey No 14

Juniors
This is very encouraging.
A good solid hit out against the warriors.
Yes, at home they grow a extra leg so a solid 80 minutes
of disciplined football will leave us in good stet to face
the Storm next weekend.

I look at our run home and there's a few wannabes on that list (Which is good)
They'll all want a piece of us - even if they can't make the finals.
toughen us up as we face all comers

jpaciocco91

Juniors
I'm kinda worried about the storm game....we're gonna have to lose sometime and that appears the most likely one we will lose.

Btw the douches in today's Telecrap have predicted the Dogs to take out the minor premiership and go undefeated. Dean "Bulldog" Ritchie (need I say more, look at the nickname) predicts they'll finish on 42 and us on 40 -meaning we will lose two more.

MattYg1

Bench
ohh what great insight by Ritchie... opinion based rubbish...
If anything the dogs are more likely to drop the ball later in the season...

not saying anything against Kevin Moore as a coach he is going great but first year finals in the big leagues, with expectations like that i wonder how he will go under pressure...

captain

Juniors
I'm kinda worried about the storm game....we're gonna have to lose sometime and that appears the most likely one we will lose.

Btw the douches in today's Telecrap have predicted the Dogs to take out the minor premiership and go undefeated. Dean "Bulldog" Ritchie (need I say more, look at the nickname) predicts they'll finish on 42 and us on 40 -meaning we will lose two more.

:lol::lol: Let them keep looking into their crystal ball. At the end of the day, they can have the "minor" premiership - I am happy with 2nd for the "minor" and 1st for the big one!! Nobody remembers the minor premiers. The real glory is in lifting the trophy on the 4th Oct!

jpaciocco91

Juniors
:lol::lol: Let them keep looking into their crystal ball. At the end of the day, they can have the "minor" premiership - I am happy with 2nd for the "minor" and 1st for the big one!! Nobody remembers the minor premiers. The real glory is in lifting the trophy on the 4th Oct!

Let them have the minor one- and we can have the actual one! If they win the minor premiership, knowing how idiotic some of their fans can be, they will consider that the premiership and not the achievement of the actual GF winners as the premiership. :lol: FMD these Bulldog folk are delusional.

Last edited:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

The Storm will not get near Saints next Fridy at Kogarah. People are still judging them on past deeds, which is fair enough, much like they are judging Saints on past deeds and that we will choke, which is also fair enough. But the Storm era is over, regardless whether Smith plays or not.

A new era is dawning. Have faith.

grandorient

Bench
Exactly Big Pat, exactly, nothing really to fear from any of the other 15, including the possible final 4, Doggies, Storm and Manly.

On the day, on current form and current coaching, we are a superior side. So the differences will be injury, refereeing and the luck of the bounce of the ball. These things we have some control over, but not absolute. We may well be superior to these other 3, but it is only marginal and if one or a combination of the three has a hand in it, then it may well be "the better team lost".

But this is footy and it happens. What we won't see is a repeat of the debacle's of say West Tigers a few years ago or the semi at Brookvale last year. We are a much better coached, stronger willed and cohesive team than the past.

GO

WonderBoyd

Juniors
I was wondering if it was going to be a hard game, but with that lineup the game should be a walkover.

_Johnsy

Referee
can't see why we have to fear any team.

Amen to that brother.

You see, when you wear this you have nothing to fear.
2009_dragsupjers.jpg

Latest posts