What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Cowboys

1 Mitchell Moses
2 Keith Lulia
3 Tim Simona
4 Bodene Thompson
5 Pat Richards
6 Blake Austin
7 Luke Brooks
8 Aaron Woods
9 Robbie Farah (c)
10 Keith Galloway
11 Curtis Sironen
12 Dene Halatau
13 Adam Blair
I
Interchange
14 Ava Seumanufagai
15 Martin Taupau
16 Sauaso Sue
17 James Gavet

Thoughts on who will be in for Bodene Thompson and possibly Pat Richards this week? Akauola won't be available so should be interesting. Assume Sironen into the centres.

Looking at the NSW Cup team for this weekend there are only 2 backs with 1st grade experience.

TIGERS – 1. KURTIS ROWE 2. COREY BROWN 3. KYLE LOVETT 4. JY HITCHCOX 5. SETEFANO TAUKAFA 6. TIM MOLTZEN 7. MICHAEL STEVENS 8. JACK BUCHANAN 9. JOEL LUANI 10. MICHAEL BULLOCK 11. BRENDEN SANTI 12. JARRED FARLOW (C) 13. INNO INOSESIO 14. NATHAN BROWN 15. ANDY FIAGATUSA 16. SAM HOLLIS 17. ANDREW VELA 18. DANIEL ABOU-SLEIMAN 19. SONNY BRISTOW COACH: PAUL FLETCHER

Fordy20

Juniors
With Abou-Sleiman on the bench, It's like Fletcher is expecting Rowe to get the call up. I'm half expecting Moltzen to come into the side too given Brooks injury. Surely Paterson is due back this week as well, freeing up Halatau or Sironen to move to the centres.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Geez looks like even NSW cup are reduced to using second rowers in the centers with Lovett there.

Both centers from the 20s seem to have big wraps. Are either ready to step up for a game or two?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Even if they are who knows if they can due to the ridiculous second tier salary cap bullshit. They'll probably expect us to play jack Buchanan on the wing.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Btw it's hard to believe hoeter and heleta are the second choice centers. Milone and Seve are injured. Shows how much young talent is at the club.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
how has Andy Fiagatusa been going this year.

At the start of the year I thought he may have come on well this year and held down a spot in the NSW Cup side, but he seems to be on the bench in NSW Cup all the time.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If Thurston is at halfback, we will get torn to Shreds.

Cronk had 4 try assists on Monday against us.

JT had the same last weekend at halfback as well.

gronkathon

First Grade
Brooks will not play.

Lodge will play 20's and Dallas Graham will be getting a run in State Cup.

Expect Moltzen & Buchanan to travel

gronkathon

First Grade
Fiagatusa has had a good season but punctuated by injury.

On his way back from a depressed cheekbone fracture

TYGA

Juniors
I would play Taupau at right centre and Gavet in the second row and tell them to wreak havoc. We will lose unless we mix things up.

Tigerm

Coach
Brooks & Richards have been scratched, is there anybody left?

FG'ers not playing:
Tedesco
Lawrence
Richards
Brooks
Anasta
Moltzen - maybe will - we need him
Fulton
Thompson
Nofo
Sitaleki

MadPie

Juniors
Brooks & Richards have been scratched, is there anybody left?

FG'ers not playing:
Tedesco
Lawrence
Richards
Brooks
Anasta
Moltzen - maybe will - we need him
Fulton
Thompson
Nofo
Sitaleki

Oh dear!

No wonder we are at $7

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lawrence playing tonight. Rowe on the wing, ava starting at prop, buchanan on the bench

26-0 after 25 minutes. Will this eclipse out biggest loss of 64-0 against Melbourne in 2001? It's fair to say that we won't win another game. Our f**king board bear a lot of responsibility for our predictent by formenting conflict within the club.

In my opinion this year has been far more frustrating as a supporter than last year. Apart from perhaps 2000, I can't remember a season where we fell away so dramatically. Last year was disappointing in the sense that we only won 7 games but to be honest we had a terrible squad. There were also glimmers of hope in the form of Brooks' glittering debut, Tedesco's return from injury, the arrival of Sue, Nofo, Ava and Simona realising his potential. This year, however, we've come to realise that Teddy is injury prone, Brooks is a handy young player though years off being dominant, Simona, Nofo, Sue etc are solid first graders without being spectacular. Oh and Siro is absolute garbage. It probably comes across as harsh but I see little future for our current crop of players.

Latest posts