What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Cows

Deacon

First Grade
CREAGH & YOUNG TO RETURN FOR COWBOYS CLASH 8 APRIL 2008

Back Rower Ben Creagh and Lock Dean Young return from injury to boost the Dragons team for the clash with the Cowboys at WIN Stadium this Saturday night.
Creagh injured his hamstring in the opening match of 2008 and will start in the back row with Beau Scott moving back to the interchange bench. Young missed last week’s fixture due to knee soreness and will start at lock.
“It’s good to have the injury behind me, it is frustrating not being able to play and I am very much looking forward to getting out onto WIN Stadium in front of the home fans to take on the Cowboys,” Creagh said.
In other changes to the side Chase Stanley will replace Josh Morris on the wing and Stuart Webb will start at hooker in the place of Ben Ellis.
v Nth Qld Cowboys
5.30pm Saturday 12 April
WIN Stadium
Coach: Nathan Brown

1. Ben HORNBY
2. Jason NIGHTINGALE
3. Mark GASNIER (c)
4. Matt COOPER
5. Chase STANLEY
6. Rangi CHASE
7. Jamie SOWARD
8. Justin POORE
9. Stuart WEBB
10. Jason RYLES
11. Kirk REYNOLDSON
12. Ben CREAGH
13. Dean YOUNG

14. Jarrod SAFFY

15. Dan HUNT
16. Lagi SETU
17. Beau SCOTT

18. Jon GREEN

ONE TO BE OMITTED

Ribs

Bench
Best team so far this year, was impressed with Stuart Webb and Stanley on the wing is a huge bonus for us.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
We should win this game. Our from is very good at WIN and if we produce a similar effort to what was delivered against the Titans, I can't see the Cowboys winning.

_Johnsy

Referee
saints 36 cows 12

MOM Ryles, will have a cracker this week, and hand webb his over rated ass.

Bring back choc

Juniors
Much Better!!! Browny Must Be Reading Our Posts!!!!! I Think We've Seen The Last Of The Morris Boys In The Red V. Stanley Is A Star And Will Prove Me Right Frrom His Wing Position. Scott Dropped To Bench Is Great, And I Think Webb At Hooker Is Different. Thats Better Than Slow, Boring And Predictable.

shredda84

Juniors
your kidding yourself for giving up on the morris boys,josh had a great season last year from fullback and in 06 brett was one of the top rookies of the year.this year however has been not so good for both of them but they will be back and i would urge the dragons to sign them to 3 year deals and let bennet take control of what appears to be stalled careers .

Bring back choc

Juniors
your kidding yourself for giving up on the morris boys,josh had a great season last year from fullback and in 06 brett was one of the top rookies of the year.this year however has been not so good for both of them but they will be back and i would urge the dragons to sign them to 3 year deals and let bennet take control of what appears to be stalled careers .

no im not kidding at all. I'd choose nightingale and stanley over the morris boys any day of the week.... why???? Because they are better players. The morris boys are over rated. They are not as fast as people make out...they have poor acceleration which makes they're dummy half runs pathetic, and they both (more so Josh) have that ONE HUGE MISTAKE in them every game. Im not saying they wont be good players, but it's a cut throat game and at the moment they don't deserve to be in first grade. Nightingale is half their size and manages to (a) make more meters (b) hold onto the ball when smashed by forwards 3 times his szie and (c) HE SCORES TRIES.

End of story mate.

Dragonwest

Juniors
no im not kidding at all. I'd choose nightingale and stanley over the morris boys any day of the week.... why???? Because they are better players. The morris boys are over rated. They are not as fast as people make out...they have poor acceleration which makes they're dummy half runs pathetic, and they both (more so Josh) have that ONE HUGE MISTAKE in them every game. Im not saying they wont be good players, but it's a cut throat game and at the moment they don't deserve to be in first grade. Nightingale is half their size and manages to (a) make more meters (b) hold onto the ball when smashed by forwards 3 times his szie and (c) HE SCORES TRIES.

End of story mate.

mate question there hands all u want, but there dummy half running is pathetic???? the are close to the best in the nrl for dummy half running, consistantly make 8+ mtrs and push through the line for a quick play the ball! there's a reason why they have been over used in our sets!

redVpride

Juniors
great 2 hear the guys r back just wish he would piss poore off 4 his piss poor efforts and give thorby a shot as 4 the morris boys the only things they have 2 improve is ball skills they're catching and ball security is very ordinary 4 1st graders

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Browny must be roo&#ing Poore's sister. How does he stay in the starting 11. Dan Hunt and Ryles are the best Props. They both started against the Raiders and were awesome until fu#$wit Poore came on and stuffed it all up.

Rick Thorby should be in for Poore.

Ribs

Bench
Unfortunately both Morris boys are good for one or two dropped balls every game.

You cant keep doing that, they have the potential but not the confidence and until they do, we cant carry them.

I like this team, I think Webb might turn out to be what we need at hooker.

So Thorby is now available?

Bring back choc

Juniors

Shredda84....who's kidding now mate????? MORRIS IS F#$KED!!! HOW MANY MORE GAMES WILL YOU ALLOW HIM TO COST US BEFORE YOU F$%KING WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Season over thanks to the same pathetic mistakes from the same pathetic players.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade

SORRY MATE THE TWINS HAVE LOST ME, f**k THEM OFF

xofstgeorge

Juniors
I noticed myself cringing every time josh touched the ball tonight.
May i have one ticket to the "f**k the morris brothers off" wagon?

Latest posts