What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Dolphins

hitro

Juniors
I don't get it why SJ is picked over TMM. The last game sucked and his previous game was the disaster against Titans. The good games this season have been with TMM at halfback. Coach keeps going back to an A team he had in mind at the start of the year, loyalty is endearing I guess, but far out do we want to win? Also the SJ years are officially over let's go with what got to work with now and also what's the future. Give SJ a farewell at home against Bulldogs if we're already done (likely)

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I don't get it why SJ is picked over TMM. The last game sucked and his previous game was the disaster against Titans. The good games this season have been with TMM at halfback. Coach keeps going back to an A team he had in mind at the start of the year, loyalty is endearing I guess, but far out do we want to win? Also the SJ years are officially over let's go with what got to work with now and also what's the future. Give SJ a farewell at home against Bulldogs if we're already done (likely)
MV's stat in the other thread sums it up. It's actually the best, most revealing stat I've seen in a long time regarding SJ and non-SJ games.

Yep, not shifting, his mind is set.
Will be interesting to see what happens next year, what reviews will be in place post season.
But nothing exciting about the team named.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Not sure whether to call this team Webster:

- burying his head in the sand
- placing sentiment over sense
- giving up

Some combination of the above I guess

Leber

Bench
I get that Montoya is Injured and MTG was average last week, but surely theres another way to keep Kosi out of the team?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Seems Webster made up his mind that CNK is #1 and SJ is #7, and nothing will shift that...
Slightly concerning, really. I thought he'd showed a willingness to adapt mid-season, and now I don't think that.

Roger over the last five weeks: Centre, wing, fullback, wing, centre.

Meth

Staff member
It would be weird for Webster to drop Johnson now, as he has shown not a hint of acceptance of the fact that the team is better off without him in the side in 2024. Why would he start this week of all weeks?

Would rather persevere with Graham-Taufa at this stage than bring in Kosi, but oh well

Latest posts