What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R27 - Gameday - Dolphins v Warriors

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I think the way that game played out was pretty understandable really. On one side you have team with very little to gain and a lot to lose, resting all their big guns, and with their other first choice players eyeing a final and playing to not get injured or suspended.
on the other you have the Dolphins, out of contention but still keen to end on a high after what has still been a great debut season, motivated by a big home crowd and Wayne Bennett. In the end both sides largely got what they wanted out of the game.

Rich102

Staff member
I was really disappointed.
We went out there really flat and made basic errors.
Sure we had some of our best players out but this is supposed to be NRL standard.
I thought Walker to captain would be a steadying factor - wrong.
TMM was woeful.
I am surprised Webster let them go out so underdone.
The Dolphins are not a bad team and Bennett is a mastercoach.
It was a fail for me.

Blair

Coach
I was really disappointed.
We went out there really flat and made basic errors.
Sure we had some of our best players out but this is supposed to be NRL standard.
I thought Walker to captain would be a steadying factor - wrong.
TMM was woeful.
I am surprised Webster let them go out so underdone.
The Dolphins are not a bad team and Bennett is a mastercoach.
It was a fail for me.
I felt the sting of losing. Which isn't a nice feeling. It can actually ruin your weekend.

Latest posts