What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Dolphins

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
This is the most deflated I have felt about the Warriors ever, there's usually been a chance for a comeback whatever the situation but this is different. The team clearly plays better and wins this year with TMM at halfback, yet we're going into an Emporer's New Clothes phase where SJ is not only selected, the whole rest of the season is a victory lap for him even though we probably lose every game. I can't help feeling Shaun and that Dodds guy have already made the soc/med stuff that's going to ramp up every week from goat to GOAT!!!! irrespective of probably terrible results
Honestly, having reflected on the pod he did after the retirement, I feel like SJ missed a chance to be humble. I still love the guy, but why not say hey...I appreciate the love, but I played with a guy who played 301 games for the Warriors as a one club player, 45 tests, captained us at 26 years old to a GF, carried this club on his back and basically wore himself into the ground keeping us away from a spoon in those horror years.

Simon Mannering is the 🐐 Warrior, daylight is second, then we can start to have a conversation from there.

SJ out, reported as a quad.

Let the conspiracy theories flow forth...
I actually welcome this. We need to win our 4 games. I get the sentimental value of letting SJ play the last few games, but I would as a minimum play in the final home game next week. TMM/CHT can work more games together. Metcalf is working himself back into footy in NSW ready for 2025.

JJ

Immortal
What happens if we win and the halves are good???

I see stuff’s headline is Johnson’s farewell tour delayed…. FFS

Izz

Bench
If Sifakula does play, will he play edge or middle? If middle, will Ale play on an edge?

Or is it more likely Sifakula only gets 8 minutes late in the game when we're already down by 20 so it doesn't really matter where he plays? 😂

Latest posts