What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Dragons

Meth

Staff member
1- Walsh
2- Watene-Zelezniak
3- Asi
4- Pompey
5- Montoya
6- Harris-Tavita
7- Johnson
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan/Otukolo
10- Lodge
11- Aitken
12- Harris
13- Pene

Res- Tevaga, Afoa, Katoa, Murchie/Lussick

Last edited:

Grizzman

Juniors
I agree with Asi in at centre. He looks strong defensively has has made some good reads in the couple of games he has had. If CHT is not back, I would try Volkman. DWZ must be on thin ice. He was so far infield sometimes on D, I thought he was playing centre. I guess Pompey keeps his spot but wouldn't it be nice if we had an established centre in the team we could use instead. Oh we do but Brown thinks we need 19 second rowers instead.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Was DWZ that far in because his centre was also tracking in and he was trying to cover the gap though? Winger’s defensive positioning is often dictated by what the centre is doing, one of many reasons why centre is such a critical defensive position.

Meth

Staff member
Was DWZ that far in because his centre was also tracking in and he was trying to cover the gap though? Winger’s defensive positioning is often dictated by what the centre is doing, one of many reasons why centre is such a critical defensive position.

Yeah, I'd suspect it was mainly due to issues further infield.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
CHT on extended bench… I guess his nut is still tender. How long til we get Egan and Curran back?

JJ

Immortal
Despite our record we’ve had a bloody good draw…. Or maybe the comp is generally dog shit this year, aside from a few teams

Benek

Juniors
I wouldn't mind a late CHT inclusion, pushing Asi to centres (especially if Arthars doesn't make it in).

JJ

Immortal
Egan out but Otukolo still cant get a look in, not even as bench hooker. Whats the deal?
Media is so useless in every respect… this and more so the Aitken situation should be hammered until we get a sane response (Johnson too I guess)