What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Eels

WithTheDawn

Juniors
1. Sam Tomkins
2. David Fusitu'a
3. Konrad Hurrell
4. Dane Nielsen
5. Manu Vatuvei
6. Chad Townsend
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Jacob Lillyman
9. Nathan Friend
10. Suaia Matagi
11. Jayson Bukuya,
12. Simon Mannering (C)
13. Sebastine Ikahihifo

Interchange:
14. Feleti Mateo
15. Ben Matulino
16. Ben Henry
17. Charlie-Paul Gubb
18. Raymond Faitala-Mariner

Great to see Matulino back already, is this a week or two earlier than expected? Otherwise team is looking pretty strong. Has anyone heard when TL is meant to be back? Seems to be out for a lot longer than expected.

http://www.warriors.co.nz/news/2014/07/08/nrl_round_18_matulino_s_back.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Blair

Coach
hmmm, if that's the case, who is NOT a champion player?

You can be a player with a champion attitude. I think Neilson will still feature for us this year.

Let's not worry too much about him, we've got a plenty of other players with bigger reputations to think about.

Manu looks to be going good...

...OK, cliche time, 'when Manu goes good the Warriors go good'.

Izz

Bench
Bit worried about this game, actually. Think we need to dominate the Eels forward pack right from the start. They're young and big, and if they get a bit of momentum/confidence they'll be hard to stop.

WellsNZ

Juniors
Well they didn't name Hayne, but Sandow was a revelation last time they played him at the back. I love Sandow, whether he has a great game or a rubbish game, it's usually spectacular either way.

Should be some pretty bruised bodies at the end of this one with Manu and Hurrell along with some of those big boys the Eels have.

Here's hoping this weather f**ks right off by then because I'm not keen to be sitting in the stands during this carry on.

Meth

Staff member
If Hayne's available, I'd imagine he'll play. Tough ask though

JJ

Immortal
If Hayne's available, I'd imagine he'll play.

You're on fire Meth :sarcasm:

Shame for Rapira - needs a run of games imo, and pretty important to making the semis, and doing well there.

Hayne playing is huge for the Eels, they could win with him, without him I think it's ours... don't think he's backed up this year? Big one though, given we're close on table

Meth

Staff member
Lillyman backing up.

Matulino returning from injury (perhaps prematurely)

No Rapira.

We're looking a little vulnerable in the middle of the park this week

Latest posts