What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Eels

Izz

Bench
Well a promising young player like him has to start doing that sometime. I'm sure the Knights' coach next year won't buy his limited involvement.
Gubb's contracted with us until the end of 2016.

Blair

Coach
Gubb's contracted with us until the end of 2016.

I was thinking of Carlos Tuimavave, sorry.

My mind is in a muddle because of Brazil's shock 7-1 defeat to Germany. Sport is full of nasty surprises.

jamaman

Juniors
I was thinking of Carlos Tuimavave, sorry.

My mind is in a muddle because of Brazil's shock 7-1 defeat to Germany. Sport is full of nasty surprises.

Brasil without 2 best players were in line for a hiding!

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Another poster who is always pretty close to the mark has said Bukuya out and Sam Lousi in.

Personal reasons for Bukuya.

TheDMC

Bench
Had a squiz at the Parramatta forum - they are all doom and gloom, predicting a smashing...

Hope they are right..., although apparently our win-loss record is starting to feel tetchy about being in the positive...

WithTheDawn

Juniors
Another poster who is always pretty close to the mark has said Bukuya out and Sam Lousi in.

Personal reasons for Bukuya.

Been waiting to see Sam Lousi get a chance some time, don't mind too much if this is true. Although we are looking a little weak on the bench with both Gubb and Lousi (assuming this change is true).

I'd rather be in the Eels fans position for this game, not really expecting to win and nothing much to lose. We tend to go better in the underdog position, although both of our losses the last couple of months were games we were underdogs for, and we have won games we have been favourites for fairly comfortably...my old paranoia will take a little more time to die down though.

Big Marn

Bench
Sam Louisi in? What about the 18th man Mariner and what happened to John Palavi?
And maybe he meant Sione Lousi as he was close to fitness?

Rich102

Staff member
Can't see Sam adding anything. I have been very disappointed with him. Looks lost.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Had a squiz at the Parramatta forum - they are all doom and gloom, predicting a smashing...

Hope they are right..., although apparently our win-loss record is starting to feel tetchy about being in the positive...

I'm not a psychology major but I think you can explain that as a classic case of setting zero expectations, so there's 100% chance of them being met and better.

I'm sure we've done it many times as Warriors fans.

We'll win.

jaseg

Juniors
Would prefer RFM, but I guess it's just not his time yet. Bad blow to lose Bukuya, I think he's been a good get for us.

Hayne will surely back up, no real hint of any injury was there? Should be a pretty tough game this weekend...

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Wasn't a bruising game last night - only issue is the Eels have a Friday night game the weekend after. So he'd be on a plane today, play on Saturday (possibly on a wet track), fly back on Sunday, then not a lot of turn-around time before the Bunnies.

hitro

Juniors
so great exciting the warriors are playing this week instead of them boring byes, origin, soccer etc