What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Illawarra

squiddy

Juniors
so is williams dropped or injured ??

Raper is kidding if he thinks scott deserves his spot

Since 73

First Grade
086555news.jpg

Hmmm....let me see.
We're 8 straight on the loss ledger.
I've dropped Douglas, Gallen, kearney, Villa, Albert, Vags, Williams and Tosh.
None of that has worked.

Hmmmm......
Noddy's been here 5 years and we've failed every year, so I'll keep him at 7 and captain, that seems to be working well.
Beau scott has been part of every losing side - and drops evry ball he gets. Plus, he was on in the last 20 when the pennies ambushed us - so I'll promote him to the starting 13.
That would be a smart move I think.

Now Kearney is our most dangerous player at the moment, so I'll keep him on the bench.
And I'll give all the blokes who are leaving a game. So Nigel can come onto the bench as well.

That'll do it. That'll keep the idiots happy for another week.
Gee, this coaching caper is easy.

Special K

Coach
Beau Scott should surely pull himself out of the team. I can't believe he can show his face in public!

doggone

Juniors
What odds can we get on the Dragons.? Or maybe worth a putt at 300-1 the Sharks!!! Something is not right here. :-$

Sharkie™

Juniors
i refuse to watch this weekends game, absoulte joke.

i am offically convinced now that raper has nothing. he is there for comical value. f**k scott and f**k these team selections.

they have got to be joking, seriosuly, vagana is absoulty useless and why does raper think 1 week of PL and he is going to turn the corner. Scott has had 1 decent game for us in all of the games he has played and he still gets selected.

%^#%#*%$*#@#*@#*&$#

Sharkie™

Juniors
Since 73 said:
086555news.jpg

Hmmm....let me see.
None of that has worked.

Hmmmm......
Noddy's been here 5 years and we've failed every year, so I'll keep him at 7 and captain, that seems to be working well.
Beau scott has been part of every losing side - and drops evry ball he gets. Plus, he was on in the last 20 when the pennies ambushed us - so I'll promote him to the starting 13.

Now Kearney is our most dangerous player at the moment, so I'll keep him on the bench.
And I'll give all the blokes who are leaving a game. So Nigel can come onto the bench as well.

HAHAHAHAHA funny because its true. post of the year.

He has had a decent game? Really? Is that the one where he scored one try, set up another and gave away 4 penalties and turned over possession 5 times?

Decent is relative to the gimp, I think.

Since 73 said:
086555news.jpg

Hmmm....let me see.
None of that has worked.

Hmmmm......

f*ck I laughed when I read this but then I nearly cried because it's probably how it's done at Shark Park. :( :(

The Nulla

Juniors
Reece Williams, our most consistent performer shafted to a 5 man bench in favour of a f**ken hack like Beau Scott... What, does roper think he will be out for a big game against his new club... Yah, look forward to 10000 dropped balls.

I HATE HIS HEAD

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Frenzy. said:
Can you expend on that Tama? I've not heard or read anything about it.

Guy on talk back rang up claiming to be Ole man weirdo. Said Reece is fed up & wants out as the Sharks are ruining his career. Same applies for Gal

veryhappyshark

Juniors
brown will get smashed up against coops or gaz...2 young however at least hes gettin the experience

scott is a joke, crappest player i have seen for a while, raper still likes him???

vagana should play in the centres, bails to the 2nd row scott outta there
kimmorley to the bench
dykes 7 kearney 6

RAPER IS f**kED IN THA HEAD!!!