What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Illawarra

Inferno

Coach
2 words

](*,)

And

:BDH:

That says it all.

In more alarming news SLE was wrong about Selmes.

He's back this week in PL. Im honestly worried :shock:

dinghydi

Juniors
Williams, Thompson ,Bird, Leuluie,Bailey,Ciraldo,..... There was something that they all just could not/ would not/were not, able to do right -throughout 2006. Watch Beau Scott closely Against the saints as he Obviously Holds The Key That Will Unleash The POWER !WHY he was not put there before when there was still a chance of saving the season I do not Know ! Perhaps He Knows How to run On to a hospital pass -instantly transgenerate and Remorph over the line for a try ! this game promises to be a triumph for steuerpidity! It will win Me the workplace NRL tipping Competition ( I have never tipped against sharks in 33 years) where Im 1 behind .
:? Hoo bloody ray !

gavin_miller

Juniors
Takes a lot for me to lose total faith in the club and people, but f**k me... that beau scott starting as a forward over of our best local juniors is one of the worst things I can recall. Must be Stuey getting back at all his critics, and his second last laugh or something ... ironic as he will be remembered as a clown...

Inferno

Coach
It would make more sense to have Beau Scott marking gaz in the centres than the starting back row. He handled him reasonably in the last 2 encounters.

just when you think the team can't get any worse than last weeks...

Can't wait for next weeks team. He'll probably drop Dykes and Kimmorley so we have the same side that beat the Raiders early in the year. :crazy:

imasharkie

Coach
Obviously the 1st grade side picked is an abonimation.

The PL side must still be able to make the finals, otherwise I don't have a clue and by the look of the 1st grade side neither does supercoach.

Good grief Charlie Brown,

does anyone else feel like this cartoonic pic is in direct comparison to our season(or last two months)??
or is just me...

squiddy

Juniors
I don think I've ever been more upset at a teaam selection than this week - seriously I'mupset and pissed this club that i have supported for nigh on 40 years has gone downhill so fast .......

PHaTMaN

Juniors
I am struggling to get my head around that team.

The season is gone, time to pizz off players that are leaving, was possible good will come of giving Scott a spot in the starting side? Why not try breaking up the Noddy Dykes combo? What do we have to loose? What did Williams do wrong?

I think I almost hope we loose just so Raper continues to look like a fool and gets fired.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I keep telling you guys, the spectre of 2nd last!!!!!
Which IMO , is exactly where they will finish. A bit rides on the Tiges though. But they can at least play footy.

carcharias

Immortal
Scott must have photo's of Raper .
It is the only logical answer.

73...great post... fuggen funny and sad.

Bundy

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
Guy on talk back rang up claiming to be Ole man weirdo. Said Reece is fed up & wants out as the Sharks are ruining his career. Same applies for Gal

No. It was me in a thread. It's gone though. I think it was deleted cause I named who told me (atleast who he claimed to be) and it was un-confirmed. Anyway, recent conversations have led me to believe it was the guy I said it was. sorry for breaking the rules guys but I just thought people would like to hear what I had heard. Anyway, thios weeks selections certainly add weight to it.

carcharias

Immortal
so you sign with another club and you get a game
You are rumoured to be thinking about it and you get dropped.

weird.

spider

Coach
Bundy said:
Guess it depends on how much influence your old man has at the other club.

Saints probably want to see how Scott goes in the back row - cant be any other logical f**king solution for it.

coolumsharkie

Referee
The only logical spin I can put on it is that maybe Williams wants a rest.

To play any player leaving now we're gone (exept Bails ) is fuggen stupid.

How dissapointing this season has become?

How Bi-polar does SR look.

FFDFMFDRUNK !!!!!!!!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Snoop Shark said:
Can anyone tell me 1 positive about this promotion for Scott?

The only one I can think of is, he will be out to impress his new employers.

I find it funny the only player who will play for his country at seasons end is on our bench.

Cannot remember Phil Bailey scoring a brace of tries from right centre.

Perhaps it is not the players who play right centre that are the problem.

Anyways, I think we actually all agree - Raper is not up to standard.

Chondricthyes

Juniors
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGG

What are we doing

I posted earlier we need to play "newbies"

We are just one fugged unit.

fatshark

Bench
My team
1.Toshio LAISENI
2. M Brown
3. Pom
4.Lovegrove
5.Luke
6. kearney
7.Dkes
8. Villa
9.Kingston
10.Douglas
11. Williams
12. Lance
13.Gallen

14.Selmes
15.Ciraldo
16 Pee Wee
17 Jardine Bob

even give the likes of Thommpo, Kingston and Gallen a rest, chuck in some reserves playing for next year.roper you farkin twit.