What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Knights

ozbash

Referee
New Zealand Warriors
1. Wade McKinnon
2. Kevin Locke
3. Patrick Ah Van
4. Simon Mannering
5. Manu Vatuvei
6. Lance Hohaia
7. Stacey Jones
8. Sam Rapira
9. Ian Henderson
10. Steve Price (c)
11. Lewis Brown
12. Ben Matulino
13. Micheal Luck (vc)

Interchange:
14. Aaron Heremaia
15. Russell Packer
16. Jesse Royal
17. Jacob Lillyman

Warriors Media Release

Martli

Coach
Hmmm, I guess trying Lance out at 6 is an ok idea, will be interesting to see how it goes. Would have liked to see Mannering and Brown swapped, but oh well. Still reckon we'll get done by the knights though.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Thank f**k, Ropati has GORNE!!!

It's still a nuffy centre pairing though. Mannering really should be rested. I think Cleary will swap them both around.

Let's see how the Hohaia - Jones combo goes. How many halves combos have we had so far this year?

I'm pleased Hohaia gets a starting jersey and good to see Henderson back.

Meth

Staff member
Ropati, Moon and Kirk dropped/injured.

A step in the right direction I think. Good to see Brown get a start. I am willing to be proved wrong on Hohaia at 6

Meth

Staff member
Where is wittyfan........................

Wittyfan's itinerary- Tuesday

200pm-345pm- Ferret through Michael Witt's bin

345pm-445pm- Appeal for restraining order to be overturned

445pm-705pm- cut out pictures of Michael Witt to make collage on wall in hidden room- poke eyes out of any female spotted about town with him. Practice voodoo

705pm= check 'puter

Could be a while before she comments- busy day

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

445pm-705pm- cut out pictures of Michael Witt to make collage on wall in hidden room- poke eyes out of any female spotted about town with him. Practice voodoo

705pm= check 'puter

She? Are you in for a surprise.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Team is as good as can be expected I suppose. Would've liked to see Tai'i in for Lillyman, or perhaps Likiliki in for Lillyman with Mannering going to second row where he belongs.

I can see Hohaia being shifted when he comes onto the field which isn't a good idea in my opinion, but musical positions seems to be the theme for this season.

MKEB...

Staff member

:lol:

Last edited:

MKEB...

Staff member
Happy with Hohaia in 6 TBH.

Hohaia mantra for the week= " i will not kick on the 2nd tackle" *repeat 1000 times*

Meth

Staff member
You're kidding me right?

Surely someone with that level of sickening sycophantic obsession can't have a trouser snake between their legs?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
LOL

Votes liberal too.

Loves Piers and those who would string him up because of his preference.

The rest seemd OK though meth.

I'm pretty happy with that team. As dangerous as Ropati is he really needs to have a break and try to get his game back on track. He's a vital part of the team when on form, but just hasn't played well so far this season.

I'd have looked at keeping Moon in the team as a centre though. I don't think he's a bad player at all, I just think he lacks the vision to effectively play in the halves at this stage.

I'm happy to see Lance and Stacey together in the halves though, it should give Lance the opportunity to present himself as a running danger throughout the match which should help our attack. He's quite good at hooker, but playing at fullback gave himself the ability to pop up in the line and make things happen. Which he should really be able to do at #6 too.

I'd just feel a little more comfortable with Moon, Fein or even Ropati in the team too. Lance doesn't have a great long kicking game so that puts lots of pressure on Stacey... At least Heremaia on the bench will offer some support when he comes on. Though I hope he comes on at hooker, I don't really like the idea of disrupting the halves by moving Hohaia to hooker when Heremaia comes on.

Scorpio30

Bench

705pm= check 'puter

Bahahaha!

Scorpio30

Bench
Hohaia 6 and Jones 7....What year is it again? That just feels weird.
Pretty happy with the team but would have liked to have seen Mannering gone.

Latest posts