What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Knights

Johns Magic

Referee
If you're in a big slump, we're on the Titanic. Sinking without a trace. All we need is some pansy song and some nice person throwing his arms out wide over the bow of the boat and we'll have it complete.

:lol::lol::lol:

Sigworthy

macavity

Referee
If you're in a big slump, we're on the Titanic. Sinking without a trace. All we need is some pansy song and some nice person throwing his arms out wide over the bow of the boat and we'll have it complete.

We have a sickening habit of playing teams in to form....

perverse

Referee

If you guys have a habit of it, its our religion, namely Raiders and Sharks recently, and countless more sides over the years.:crazy:

:lol::lol:

honestly, i don't know who will win... but i'm not confident in the slightest. i feel like the warriors are due for a big upset... and we're absolutely ripe for the plucking at the moment.

Latest posts