What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Manly

dragons__

Juniors
Hornby is a good player. He doesn't worry the opposition defence at all. I have seen 2 games where Stanley played in the halves. Against the Cowboys last year and Souths 2 years ago. In both games he did take the ball to the line and until last Friday, they were the best attacking displays the Dragons had put on in 3 years. In both they probably should have gone on with it but for Bennett's penchant for conservative football.

I don't think any real Dragons fans are going to criticize Hornby. All we are saying is that he has been great for many years but now there is a better option and the Dragons winning is more important than Hornby keeping his position. I'm not saying he should be dropped and retire immediately but I think Stanley should be given a chance in the halves ASAP. If he and Soward don't play well together (both their preferred positions are 5/8), maybe Soward should be dropped. If Stanley isn't as good in the halves as I and many other believe he is, go back to Hornby and Soward.

It's not like the Dragons would be simply betraying Hornby. He has been paid a large amount and I know many are talking about him becoming a coach. He probably has a job for life at the Dragons if he wants it.

Soward to be dropped for Style? now I've heard it all..

Latest posts