What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Manly

JJ

Immortal
Lui dropped after a week in. Nice.

What's everyone's thoughts on Aaron Pene? He reminds me of Jamayne Taunoa-Brown - hyped out of the Storm system, but pretty ineffective in a Warriors jumper. In fact, very ineffective.
Storm system gives everyone role clary and doesn’t expect miracles, so ok types look solid…. Pene can do a job, but not a big one…

Lui, origin star…. must be devastated

Campion

Juniors
How was Dunamis Lui in origin? Was it a particularly bad year for NSW/Queensland? Or did he just have an inexplicably outstanding year at some point?

LeagueNut

First Grade
I wonder if it's a deliberate plan of "pick the stayers over the short-termers"? Could explain why Lussick, Asi and Lui are out of the 17?

JJ

Immortal
How was Dunamis Lui in origin? Was it a particularly bad year for NSW/Queensland? Or did he just have an inexplicably outstanding year at some point?
It was one game for Qld - he's in the Dane Nielsen origin star category

Meth

Staff member
Thinking about Tevaga at 10, they must be trying to emulate what Reuben Cotter is doing at the Cowboys.

Blair

Coach
Thinking about Tevaga at 10, they must be trying to emulate what Reuben Cotter is doing at the Cowboys.
Jazz might be maturing into a pretty decent player. He always had the heart but not quite the goods to follow up.

I could've done with a 5:30 pm kick-off (NSW), as I've finished a big shift at work and feel like unwinding with beer and the Warriors about now.

I hope I don't fade out by 7:30 pm!