What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Panthers- Finals, Week 1

Benek

Juniors
So disappointing for everyone. My excitement for the game is now totally gone. No chance of winning.

GongPanther

Referee
Martin is no nuffie and has runs on the board as far as experience is concerned in all facets of the game. The whole team will benefit from this finals experience whether they win, lose or draw, they'll be better for it moving on.

sup42

Juniors
Martin is no nuffie and has runs on the board as far as experience is concerned in all facets of the game. The whole team will benefit from this finals experience whether they win, lose or draw, they'll be better for it moving on.

We have no field kicking game, TMM cannot kick long, neither can Walker who looks likely to play six because Volkman was not named in the side and he is not with the team either.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
We have no field kicking game, TMM cannot kick long, neither can Walker who looks likely to play six because Volkman was not named in the side and he is not with the team either.
Not being named in the squad is a nothingburger, if they want him there he’ll be there, no way the NRL would block it. But maybe they’ll go with TMM and Walker.

Benek

Juniors
Volkman is the only one who can kick. I can’t see Walker and TTM working at all. Nobody to steer the team around. It has to be Volkman.

Leber

Bench
Volkman is the only one who can kick. I can’t see Walker and TTM working at all. Nobody to steer the team around. It has to be Volkman.
Volkman cant play. He wasn't named in the extended squad.

Benek

Juniors
They didn’t apply for it. Walker is playing #6. Still don’t see where the kicking is coming from. Neither Walker or TMM have much of a long kicking game.

Latest posts