What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Panthers

Blair

Coach
Some goss coming out of Penrith, a 'strained relationship' between Maloney and Nathan Cleary.

JJ

Immortal
Some goss coming out of Penrith, a 'strained relationship' between Maloney and Nathan Cleary.

yeah, interesting - everyone seems to love young Nathan, but he's done f**k all yet, and TBH the Panthers went better without him... They need to sort it out though, Maloney is a pest but he's a winner

ozenzud

Juniors
Full team

Warriors: Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (c), David Fusitu'a, Gerard Beale, Solomone Kata, Ken Maumalo, Mason Lino, Shaun Johnson, James Gavet, Issac Luke, Agnatius Paasi, Isaiah Papali'i, Adam Blair, Simon Mannering
Interchange: Jazz Tevaga, Tohu Harris, Bunty Afoa, Peta Hiku, Leivaha Pulu, Anthony Gelling, Chris Satae, Karl Lawton

So Pulu is 18th man or reserves?

JJ

Immortal
You almost want Beale to be out, because Hiku's going to be in the 17 anyway - at least if he starts we have a 4 forward bench

Izz

Bench
This morbid fascination with having a centre on the bench has gotten past ridiculous. If Beale is injured and Hiku starts at centre, what's the bet Gelling comes onto the bench?

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Yeah not liking the 5 day backup. Definitely going to be up against it with some of those big Panther forwards running at us.
Yeah and thats why I'd be surprised if Kearney still goes ahead with a centre on the bench. I know Hikus named there now but surely there will be a late change.

Big Marn

Juniors
Why bother with that Hiku bench spot, Lawton suits the super sub much better.
im probably the last person to defend Hiku on this site but just for shits and giggles, he did come on and score a try to tie the game up for us, so what else were you expecting from a super sub? :p

Short turn around.
Injury to an important player.
Centre on the bench.
A team that carved us up last time.
Who also lost last week.
We have the worst home record of any team.

All signs pointing to a loss.

YES! :)

Meth

Staff member
im probably the last person to defend Hiku on this site but just for shits and giggles, he did come on and score a try to tie the game up for us, so what else were you expecting from a super sub? :p

I suppose it was good that he got himself in position to take the offload, but that was virtually all Adam Blair

Big Marn

Juniors
Short turn around.
Injury to an important player.
Centre on the bench.
A team that carved us up last time.
Who also lost last week.
We have the worst home record of any team.

All signs pointing to a loss.

YES! :)
Come on Phil. You are going to put the wind right up Blair this week.
I dont know if incontinence trousers are really a thing.
#shoutouttosirbillyconnolly