What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Panthers

Leber

Bench
Both zyon and Farr have been pulled from nsw cup.
Wonder if they are both playing.

Leber

Bench
Roache in off the bench.

Surprisingly, the reserves beat the top of the table panthers. Very impressive considering the team was full of jersey flegg players.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
This is the depressing old days of watching a Warriors game and knowing, realistically, we have no shot at winning. I hadn't felt that way for over a year until last week, when I knew the Roosters were going to hand our arses to us.

Shame on me in particular. Thankfully I watched, my kids absolutely love the Warriors because I'm quite a serious, stern father a lot of the time, but I lose my sh*t and get over the top when they're on.
Not many gave us any hope and the more troops dropped the more desperate the situation became.
Not sure if this also played into the psychology of the Panthers approach?
Did they get cocky?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I don't know why but I felt better before kickoff this week, precisely because there were so many players out- I was at a point where I felt like I'd rather watch a bunch of rerserve graders with nothing to loose have a crack, than watch a bunch of senior guys out of form playing like they were just scared of losing and not enjoying their footy. The injuries in the first quarter put a damper on it but after that it just got better as the game went on and it was clear they were going to give it a red hot crack.

Izz

Bench
I don't know why but I felt better before kickoff this week, precisely because there were so many players out- I was at a point where I felt like I'd rather watch a bunch of rerserve graders with nothing to loose have a crack, than watch a bunch of senior guys out of form playing like they were just scared of losing and not enjoying their footy. The injuries in the first quarter put a damper on it but after that it just got better as the game went on and it was clear they were going to give it a red hot crack.
Yeah, that pretty much sums up how i felt leading into this one too

Latest posts