What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Panthers

Leber

Bench
Highly doubt we can get the W regardless, but cleary being out helps us.

Webby wont do this, but I'd go.

1 CNK
2 DWZ
3 Berry
4 Leaitaua
5 Montoya
6 TMM
7 CHT/Farr/Roache
8 AFB
9 Egan
10 Ale
11 Laban
12 Barnett
13 Tevaga

14 Walker
15 Harris
16 Afoa
17 Maiu'u

I'd FO to ford, pompey, Kosi and Lussick. I'd also bench Harris so he doesn't have to play as many minutes. He looks tired.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
What’s the status of RTS’s hammy?

I like that team but don’t think you can drop Ford at this point. Maybe if Niukore or Capewell were fit.

JJ

Immortal
Not seeing anyone being dropped tbh, but I wouldn’t be looking at Ford and Harris if I was in charge. Adjusting Harris’ minutes can happen if he starts anyway

Meth

Staff member
Walker is having a noticeable impact off the bench. Ale too- would like to see him play 2 stints. If possible, Tevaga/Walker/Ale off the bench.

The real puzzle is who plays 7

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
NRL injury ward still showing Tevaga out with a hammy, I assume that’s out of date, not a new injury? Looks like we’ll be missing RTS until after the bye at least, and probably SJ as well for at least next week.
that bye can’t come soon enough, looks like Capewell, CHT and Niukore are all due back then.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Wow, we're really scraping the barrel this week.

Sucks we're getting all these Sunday arvo games, which are my favourite time slot as a father, and I'm not getting to enjoy any of them with Ws

Walker is having a noticeable impact off the bench. Ale too- would like to see him play 2 stints. If possible, Tevaga/Walker/Ale off the bench.

The real puzzle is who plays 7
Could TMM play 7? I know he played a couple of Cup games there this year but dunno how he went.

Maybe worth a crack, if only to see if getting him on the ball gets him going. Not many other options.

Panthers be licking their lips. Yucky situation we are in.

01. CNK
02. DWZ
03. Leiataua
04. Pompey
05. Tu (Debut)
06. TMM
07. Walker
08. AFB
09. Egan
10. Barnett
11. Ford
12. Laban
13. Harris

14. Lussick
15. Tevaga
16. Afoa
17. Maiu'u

18. Farr

Highly doubt we can get the W regardless, but cleary being out helps us.

Webby wont do this, but I'd go.

1 CNK
2 DWZ
3 Berry
4 Leaitaua
5 Montoya
6 TMM
7 CHT/Farr/Roache
8 AFB
9 Egan
10 Ale
11 Laban
12 Barnett
13 Tevaga

14 Walker
15 Harris
16 Afoa
17 Maiu'u

I'd FO to ford, pompey, Kosi and Lussick. I'd also bench Harris so he doesn't have to play as many minutes. He looks tired.
Ford played well I thought yet you still persist with Berry who has been awful. Don't get distracted by his cut tackles. His positional play and defensive reads suck. I am venting this to Webby not you lol

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
Panthers be licking their lips. Yucky situation we are in.

01. CNK
02. DWZ
03. Leiataua
04. Pompey
05. Tu (Debut)
06. TMM
07. Walker
08. AFB
09. Egan
10. Barnett
11. Ford
12. Laban
13. Harris

14. Lussick
15. Tevaga
16. Afoa
17. Maiu'u

18. Farr
They will, but will be down to their third string 7, Schneider hurt too - guess Luai has a run to show he's worth the coin the Tigpies have thrown at him...