What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Raiders

eel01s

Bench
I just saw the Raider's side, and fair dinkum, we should beat them.

However this has been a danger game for us in the past, hopefully it is not too cold at 5.30pm. As long as Hagan ensures they turn up ready to play, and not just expect the Raiders to roll over, we should get the money.

We really need to beat these "easy" teams during the middle of the season as we do have a horror run towards the finals.

Kornstar

Coach
The Colonel said:
Premier League

1 Michael LETT

2 Etu UAISELE
3 Taulima TAUTAI
4 David WILLIAMS
5 Jonathan WRIGHT

6 Kris KEATING
7 Blake GREEN

8 Junior PAULO
9 Matt KEATING
10 Justin TSOULOS
11 Richard FA’AOSO
12 Todd LOWRIE
13 Zeb TAIA

14 Brendan OAKE
15 Broderick WRIGHT
16 Justin HORO
17 Aaron WOOD
18 Alfred BETHAM
19 Jeremy LATIMORE

A reward for some good form for the two fellows highlighted.....

Jonathan was found out big time yesterday, same as a few weeks ago, however he deserves the promotion, he will settle in though, i would prefer him in the centres though.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Still a pretty good side, even with Hindy and Hayne out. Reddy on the wing worries me, isn't there anyone else putting the hand up in prems for a wing spot? It would be nice to see Hauraki given another game, i thought he was very impressive in his debut game.

TheParraboy

Staff member
forward pass said:
And do you really think the whole side will struggle just because he is on the wing ? Matches aren't won on the wing ffs !

what was that warriors wingers name again? ;-)

just kidding :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
hineyrulz said:
Still a pretty good side, even with Hindy and Hayne out. Reddy on the wing worries me, isn't there anyone else putting the hand up in prems for a wing spot? It would be nice to see Hauraki given another game, i thought he was very impressive in his debut game.

our outside backs were really bad last night...there isn't anyone really knocking on the door at the moment.

Hurriflatch

Referee
TheParraboy said:
what was that warriors wingers name again? ;-)

just kidding :D

it is actually a point though, while I['m not expecting a Vatuvei like performance from Reddy that game was proof that a poor winger can lose a game for a team

hineyrulz

Post Whore
eelavation said:
our outside backs were really bad last night...there isn't anyone really knocking on the door at the moment.
Fair enough, at least he wont be playing sick. Like he did against the Titans.

Bazal

Post Whore
This will be a tough game, it's been clear cold and dewy down here lately, around 0-5 degrees by 5pm...no matter who they pick Canberra are usually tough to beat in those conditions

Hurriflatch

Referee
Reddy played in the losses to the Warriors, Souths and Titans

He is 2007 version of Steve Crouch ;-)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we need this one to make it 4 on the trot and hold our spot in the top 4 but its always hard at Canberra

on last nights form we can beat anyone and we've got good replacements for our SOO reps

Bigfella

Coach
Might just see how much I can get on Joel Reddy for first, last try scorer and MOM - now that Flatch is bagging him...

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
i live in canberra atm.....and i can say at 5.30 it is cold and wet.....i start training at 6 here, and within 10 minutes ur wet from the frost/cold.

imo we will see alot of dummy half running and kicks in the oppisition corner...u dont wanna play this game in ur own 20.

But saying that, if we wanna do something this year, this is the type of game we have to win

Y2Eel

First Grade
Maroubra Eel said:
How long till Lowrie is back in the top grade for good?
I think Eela was quoted somewhere saying he is being rushed in to play second row.. as we are releasing Nathan Hindmarsh right away from his contract so he can play with the Robertson spudies...
But dont quote me on that Gandolf...

Latest posts