What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Saints? (The Ben Kusto Cup)

bartman

Immortal
The weekly guess or suggest the team thread... :D

My guess at Tuesday's list:
1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Walker
4. Morgan
5. Atkins
6. Maguire
7. Robson
8. Mannah
9. Keating
10. Moimoi
11. Hindmarsh
12. Horo
13. Smith

14. Mitchell
15. Lasalo
16. Shackleton
17. Algood

...and some late changes to surprise Saints on Friday :sarcasm::
2. Burt
4. Morgan
1. Hayne
3. Walker
5. Atkins
6. Maguire
7. Robson
8. Mannah
14. Mitchell
15. Shackleton
11. Hindmarsh
12. Horo
13. Smith

9. Keating
10. Moimoi
18. Webb
19. Maitua

Last edited by a moderator:

bartman

Immortal
I forgot about Loko... I'd presume SK would want to give Morgan a couple of games in a row at least - Morgan was his first choice centre at the start of the year.

Wally21

Bench
I would love to see Webb off the bench against Saints. I would send Allgood back to Wenty and see how Webb goes for a couple of games. Does anyone know if there is some weird contract clause which is perhaps the reason why we have only seen him twice?

Grail

Juniors
we should play Hindmarsh at 7, I reckon he'd do well.... :p
Might help him get back into the NSW side. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

natheel

Coach
2 players id bring in

Loko
Webb

players id leave out

Morgan
Allgood

i think webbs experience should edge him for a tough game against dragons especially with the moi moi and webb interchange that would really do damage to the dragons pack imo

Suitman

Post Whore
Tell Webb he's wearing a Maroon jersey and Saint's are wearing sky blue.
Then, start him.

Suity

natheel

Coach
as i was typing it i was thinking of webb playing for qld and how devestating he was when he did play for them!

attamarrap

Juniors
2 players id bring in

Loko
Webb

players id leave out

Morgan
Allgood

i think webbs experience should edge him for a tough game against dragons especially with the moi moi and webb interchange that would really do damage to the dragons pack imo
What you said what is wrong with loko btw?

don't matter who field out or our current top25 we will get done by 30. Unless this rain holds up and then we'll only get done by 20.

True EEL

Bench
2 players id bring in

Loko
Webb

players id leave out

Morgan
Allgood

this. exactly.

True EEL

Bench
Can someone please inform me.....(i have done my best to stay away from football since the events of Sat night) does anyone know if Loko was simply unfit or if he was rested....?? Please tell me he was unfit?

loko if fit needs to play against Gasnier again, he needs a chance to comeback from last time they played. Might fire him up a bit.

Gronk

Staff member
loko if fit needs to play against Gasnier again, he needs a chance to comeback from last time they played. Might fire him up a bit.
Gaz got around him a bit in the first half, but I actually think that Loko contained him well in the 2nd half. Some of those grass cutters were impressive and cut Gaz down easy.

bazza

Immortal
Gaz got around him a bit in the first half, but I actually think that Loko contained him well in the 2nd half. Some of those grass cutters were impressive and cut Gaz down easy.

show him some tapes of Boyd playing for Queensland in Origin 1

walker/morgan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gasnier/Cooper

1305318231423.jpg

not expecting a walk in the park here, if mortimer was playing I'd say we thump you by 40. mcguire can cause us some problems