What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Saints? (The Ben Kusto Cup)

Eelementary

Post Whore
not expecting a walk in the park here, if mortimer was playing I'd say we thump you by 40. mcguire can cause us some problems

Ironically, Mortimer set up more tries for Wenty than we scored against Newcastle.

I am not expecting to win, but I am expecting us to be a nuisance and push you guys.

Ironically, Mortimer set up more tries for Wenty than we scored against Newcastle.

I am not expecting to win, but I am expecting us to be a nuisance and push you guys.

I expect the eels to follow other teams and play semi finals footy against us, will be tough no doubt.

i just wish it wasnt on a friday, we could use the extra rest

caylo

Bench
MY TIP - RORY BRIEN will mke his first grade debut for Walker ; )

tbh if walker doesn't play then Loko and Morgan will likely line up together and if Loko is injured you will probably find either Smith or Horo getting a game in the centres or a NSW cup player like Filiga. I don't see SK promoting to many NYC players in this environment tbh, it would be career suicide.

Suitman

Post Whore
tbh if walker doesn't play then Loko and Morgan will likely line up together and if Loko is injured you will probably find either Smith or Horo getting a game in the centres or a NSW cup player like Filiga. I don't see SK promoting to many NYC players in this environment tbh, it would be career suicide.

It could also be career genius.

Suity

ethan tremblay

Juniors
this team is for when reni matuia makes a comback.. hindy to the front row hindy can switch to lasalos spot when we bring on fui, thoughts?
1.hayne

2.burt
3.walker
4.loko
5.atkins
6.mcquire
7.robson
8.mannah
9.mitchell
10.hindmarsh?
11.smith
12.lasalo
13.matuia

14.keating
15.moi moi
16.horro
17.shackelton

natheel

Coach
Can you bring back mortimer....he was our second best player last time we meet.:sarcasm::D

we will keep casey there mate ;)
the difference last time was Jamie Soward...he had an absolute killer of a game last time

im picking a close scoreline

natheel

Coach
I'm still calling a close game no matter what the weather. The fact it's at parra will lift us

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
hindy to the front row hindy can switch to lasalos spot when we bring on fui, thoughts?

Hindy's not explosive enough for the wide spots, while at the same time being wasted there.

As for front-row, Hindy's already played some front-row this year - he's joined the prop rotation late in a couple of games. Generally the games where he hasn't played 80 minutes.

Gronk

Staff member
So I guess our team will be the last to be released today and unlikely to be the actual side that takes the field anyway ?

Just like the old (Brian Smith) days ...

hindy111

Post Whore
Last time we played my bet with a mate was parra to score 2 tries or more...He won
He has offered me the same bet for friday yet i wont take it.

Robson is just not first grade standard.Id be more than happy to give Humble a shot its now or never and even thou he probably isnt ready yet-The fact Robson is so poor it would be hard for humble to go any worse surely?
At worse d like to see Tom and Mortimer play in the halves for Wenty.Than give them a try together in first grade.
I think together thay may be able to give each other some confidence

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So I guess our team will be the last to be released today and unlikely to be the actual side that takes the field anyway ?

Just like the old (Brian Smith) days ...

I don't see what clubs have to gain by announcing their side to the public on Tuesday.

As long as the players know the run out side, why would you want the opposition to know your plans any earlier than they need to?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Last time we played my bet with a mate was parra to score 2 tries or more...He won
He has offered me the same bet for friday yet i wont take it.

Smart move.

Robson is just not first grade standard.Id be more than happy to give Humble a shot its now or never and even thou he probably isnt ready yet-The fact Robson is so poor it would be hard for humble to go any worse surely?
At worse d like to see Tom and Mortimer play in the halves for Wenty.Than give them a try together in first grade.
I think together thay may be able to give each other some confidence

I vote we keep McGuire in one of the halves spots. We should rotate everyone else through the other spot depending on their NRL/NSW Cup form.

Latest posts