What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Sharks

sup42

Juniors
I like Barnett at prop and Curran in the 2nd row. Missing impact on the bench again apart from Walker. Really hope Walker plays.
Yeah I agree.

We are improving, I dunno about the Sharks, I stopped watching all their games when SJ left.

Seen enough of the Sharks this year to know they have the best second man plays and block shapes in the NRL. The slickest outside backs hands down.

Walker is apparently ok.

Bunty I have not heard anything about injury. I take it if he is out and fit, then the plan is to run the Sharks off their feet like the Warriors did to the Eels last weekend and have done to a lot of sides.

Expecting a dry track which suits our lighter faster fitter forward pack.

Sharks have more line benders in their pack.

Close run thing with both teams being similar when you take into account their differing strengths.

The Sharks in my mind are a top four side that need to rediscover their toughness through the middle and knuckle down and grind...they are serious contenders when they play slug it out crash bash footy....maybe they don't have the forwards anymore? what say you Sharks fans???

Both teams are capable of having momentum swings that could kill off the other and completely blow them off the park.

Hopefully we see the high speed footy we put on the Eels, mistakes and all at the start...to be expected, this new style is....well new....to the Warriors at least, but it is the answer to getting the most out of our tradesmen like Centers with a quick shift to our very hard running wingers.

GoSouths

Juniors
Yeah I agree.

We are improving, I dunno about the Sharks, I stopped watching all their games when SJ left.

Seen enough of the Sharks this year to know they have the best second man plays and block shapes in the NRL. The slickest outside backs hands down.

Walker is apparently ok.

Bunty I have not heard anything about injury. I take it if he is out and fit, then the plan is to run the Sharks off their feet like the Warriors did to the Eels last weekend and have done to a lot of sides.

Expecting a dry track which suits our lighter faster fitter forward pack.

Sharks have more line benders in their pack.

Close run thing with both teams being similar when you take into account their differing strengths.

The Sharks in my mind are a top four side that need to rediscover their toughness through the middle and knuckle down and grind...they are serious contenders when they play slug it out crash bash footy....maybe they don't have the forwards anymore? what say you Sharks fans???

Both teams are capable of having momentum swings that could kill off the other and completely blow them off the park.

Hopefully we see the high speed footy we put on the Eels, mistakes and all at the start...to be expected, this new style is....well new....to the Warriors at least, but it is the answer to getting the most out of our tradesmen like Centers with a quick shift to our very hard running wingers.
The 26-year-old Afoa is out for a week as he follows NRL concussion protocols after receiving a head knock in Saturday night’s emphatic 46-10 win over Parramatta.

We gonna kick your Kiwi areses.

Put it the bank.
You've got it wrong, Mr. A
The kiwi winger, Ronaldo, will get the triple. Nikora will only get a double.
And it will be Metcalfe who goes down, with a season ending knee injury.
Nikora for a triple.

Katoa will have a field day.

Johnson will cop his season end injury as he does about now.

Just call me the man called Otto.
Lol either are you guys. Top 8 yes. Top 4. No way
Where these guys at? 😀

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Well beaten, hey I told ya keep AFB, SJ and Egan fit and you will go well, CNK being a great addition.

You can stick a fork in us, we are done.

Watch Moylan get picked again. Sad for us.

But hey go f**k up Pennies and Storm.
Yeah, WTF is Moylan's situation? I watched him do something on the weekend, a few beers deep I forget what it was. But it was so lame, so park football, so 'this guy is washed up' that it stuck out. I wish I could remember. But whenever I watch a Sharks game, I wonder how a guy has managed to hang out onto a reputation for so long.

Cheers. If we're the side we think we might be, we should. Our draw is plum, only hype and expectation will hold us back.
Don't forget injury.
Would it be rude to rest a few guys, SJ, Harris etc against an easier team heading into finals? Or just stupid?
Tigers only game really sticking out.
Martin might need some game time in halves?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Don't forget injury.
Would it be rude to rest a few guys, SJ, Harris etc against an easier team heading into finals? Or just stupid?
Tigers only game really sticking out.
Martin might need some game time in halves?

Webster will do what is necessary to get guys ready and rested for the finals, no doubt (we ain't there yet, but he'll plan for them). He's been there done that with the Pennies so he will have a plan.

I don't think he'll be resting anyone unless it's a final round fixture with nothing on it or if someone is 50/50. The combinations continue to build, the confidence keeps rolling, keep it up I reckon.

We really needed a year where the draw favored us and injuries didn't cripple us too bad. Apart from the 3 games in 9 days v Storm Roosters and the other team I forget, we've been strong in both departments.

Webster will do what is necessary to get guys ready and rested for the finals, no doubt (we ain't there yet, but he'll plan for them). He's been there done that with the Pennies so he will have a plan.

I don't think he'll be resting anyone unless it's a final round fixture with nothing on it or if someone is 50/50. The combinations continue to build, the confidence keeps rolling, keep it up I reckon.

We really needed a year where the draw favored us and injuries didn't cripple us too bad. Apart from the 3 games in 9 days v Storm Roosters and the other team I forget, we've been strong in both departments.
Dolphins away if 4th spot tied up might be a good rest for some? Or do you need to build momentum? Bye then 5 games till finals is not to bad.
Got a few games to win before thinking about it.